Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

2 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Your wife might count on that free time herself every Sunday lol

No.  

i literally have to give her the schedule when it comes out and say “I ask for 4 hours on 17 days a year.  That’s 68 total hours.”

And here I am driving to Disney during a Dallas game.  Granted, it worked out fairly well in this case.  

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Why would we trot Heiny out there to start the second half???? 

Ron is a loyal guy and he's avoiding a QB controversy boiling over with 3 weeks left to a flat-lining season. As a fan, I don't like it, but I understand it.

17 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's funny because Collinsworth started off the broadcast talking about how WFT defense is basically back ups besides Allen & Payne, but they don't want that fact to get in the way of the "Look everyone Dallas offense is back, please take them serious among the actual NFL elite teams" so he has sort of stopped mentioning the players on the field during all of this.

Dallas won’t get past the second round when they have to face Tampa, Green Bay or Los Angeles.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ultravin said:

lmfaoooo, you are so smart!!!!  you don't understand to position of PRESIDENT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS!  please shut your damn mouth already, anything you reply after this makes you look like a complete idiot, so just stop!

Just to let you know. Coolyfan1993 works at the stadium. He might know more than you...lol

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I have zero problems with Ron right now. I don't love Turner, but I don't really have problems with him either. I'm more ambivalent about Del Rio, but our defense is made of backups and duct tape. I don't see how we can give a final grade on him when he's working with trash.

It is amazing the difference Collins makes in the middle of this defense. When JDR has him this defense is potent. When he isnt available the defense sucks. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lmaooooo no, YOU stop. stop being wrong.  He’s not in charge of player personnel, not in charge of coaches or players. That’s not his job. stop. LOLLLLL

sure, whatever dude.  everyone else outside this forums, the media, the entire nfl, will think otherwise.  when you put the word "president of football operations in your title"  you are in charge of everything under it.  you may not think so, but the outside world does.  if he wasn't, they shouldn't have put that title in.  whatever you say, that title that was put on him, is all under his tenure as the president of this organization.  like it or not, he is snyder's escape goat.  he will be at fault no matter what and he will be scrutinized.  this generation that we live in will scrutinize his overall position, regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks in this forum!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No.  

i literally have to give her the schedule when it comes out and say “I ask for 4 hours on 17 days a year.  That’s 68 total hours.”

And here I am driving to Disney during a Dallas game.  Granted, it worked out fairly well in this case.  

I’ll take Disney over this crap.  They got a cool castle and fun cartoon characters. We’re a cartoon but it’s not fun.