Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Eagles Prediction Thread: Santa Claus-Hating Mo-Fo's

skins island connection

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team wants it more?

On 12/13/2021 at 10:30 PM, Dan T. said:

Number of male, female Eagles fans thrown into the Lincoln Financial Field jail during the game:

74, 3.

Final score:

WFT 74, Eagles 3.

13 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Holy crap...

Number of reported COVID cases:

WFT: 74

Eagles: 3

Holy crap is right... you can see the future!  Not the future I wanted to see though. :(

Edited by zskins
  • Like 1

As of the moment of this posting, here is where the roster stands: (not listing IRed players)

Offense:

QB:

TH - left last game with elbow and knee injury, hope he's healthy

Kyle Allen - COVID List

OL: 

LT - Leno (though he left the game last week, so hope he can go.)

LG - Flowers

C - Keith Ismail (4th center)

RG - Scherff

RT - Cosmi (hopefully, cleared to practice). Otherwise Charles.

COVID: Lucas.

(Sweitzer is still on IR).  

RB: 

Gibson - Ok

McKissic - Concussion Protocol

Jaret Patterson - Ok

TE: 

RSJ - Ok

Bates - OK

Temarick Hemingway - COVID (I think he's on the practice squad, but he can't be elevated to replace Reyes in any event)

Samis Reyes - COVID

WR:

McLaurin - Concussion Protocol

D. Carter - Ok.

Curtis Samuel - Ok but MIA

Cam Sims - COVID

Hump - Ok

DBrown - Ok

AGG - Ok (It looks like they elevated him from the PS, I missed that.)

Dax Milne - Ok

Offensive thoughts:  The concussions to McKissic and McLaurin hurt more than the COVID stuff on offense. Though, if TH can't go, then you're in deep doo doo at QB due to Kyle Allen being on the COVID list.

Defense:

DE:   Honestly not sure who will play here.  Toney, Nate Orchard and that Bumi guy (who's not even listed on the website) I think are the only ones available...

COVID: Sweat, Toohill, James Smith-WIlliams, William Bradley-King

DT: Payne, ...

COVID: J. Allen, Time Settle, Matt Ioannidis.  

This is "eeeeeeee"

LB: Holcomb, Collins...

COVID: Khaleke Hudson, David Mayo, Milo Eifler

CB: WJIII, Danny Johnson, Darryl Roberts?

COVID: Fuller, 

Safety: McCain, Curl, Reaves

COVID: Forrest

I am honestly not sure how they field a team on Sunday.  Unless a lot of these COVID guys clear and are back.  

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Just shut it down and play for next season at this point. We got our gift sub .500 playoff birth last year.

It's really too bad what happened leading up to the Dallas game, both COVID but more injuries.  I think they could have gotten to 9-8 or maybe even 10-7 the way they were playing if they had been able to stay somewhat intact.

But you just can't lose 3/4 of your team and be competitive.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

The defensive game plan has to be to line up 11 guys on the LOS (I don't know which 11 guys, they might have to get volunteers from the crowd), play 1:1 with the WRs, and bring everybody else, on every play.  Philly can't really throw the ball, so try and jus swarm them and shut down the running game, and pray for a miracle.  

If they try to play this game "straight up" they will lose by 30 because it's the equivalent of a JV HS team from New Hampshire playing Alabama.  

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/football-teams-taylor-heinicke-full-practice-should-play/

Heinicke (knee/elbow) was a full practice participant Wednesday and is on track to start Sunday's game in Philadelphia, JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington reports.

That's especially good news for Washington with backup quarterback Kyle Allen placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday. Allen replaced an injured Heinicke in the second half of Sunday's 27-20 loss to Dallas, but it appears an MRI confirmed Heinicke's initial belief that he avoided serious damage. His elbow injury injury also appears minor, with coach Ron Rivera saying the QB "didn't seem to have any issues" at Wednesday's practice.

WFT 17 Birds 10

Edited by ODU AGGIE
  • Like 1