Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

5 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

Sure, but what's his role? he doesn't possess the twitchy agility of a JD McKissick 3rd down back. His best attribute is running straight, downhill. And I Imagine, the argument from the Washington offensive staff is, put the ball in the hands of your best athletes. He's one of them.  

Oh we don’t have a better option right now, agreed. It’s why they’re overusing him. He’d be best in a rotation with another strong RB though, trading series at the least. Would keep him fresh so his one cut gashing running style, which doesn’t lend itself to juking and spinning past the second level in the 1st quarter, can blow through them in the 4th quarter with pure steam and energy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

If we have to watch Kyle Allen for the rest of the year, consider me completely uninterested.

That said, I'll see you ****ers here next week.

And this another reason why another QB must be brought in during the offseason on the idea that they minimally upgrade Allen and challenge TH

• Like 1