Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Mike McCarthy's Big Dumb Mouth vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1368191960_ScreenShot2021-12-12at4_31_27PM.thumb.png.ed680fcccce67b2130c8911c88a5dcbe.png

1 minute ago, Redwards said:

Parsons is everything Chase Young should be.  If Chase has any kind of true desire to be great, then this past no-show of a season on his part, coupled with Parsons now being the unquestioned defensive darling of the NFC East, should light an absolute fire in this kid.  

Chase is not as physically gifted as he was touted to be. While I think there is an element of him not working hard enough, watching him it’s obvious to me he’s not nearly as explosive as we thought.  Once in a blue moon is he able to beat an NFL caliber lineman to the outside.  He has good straightaway speed but acceleration is not elite. He’s also not as strong as we hoped.  I’ve seen him pushed off his feet way too often and his bull rushes are meh. That also speaks to his balance. 

I don’t buy the potential thing with Chase.  His ceiling is a good d-lineman, probably a journeyman who will play for a few teams before his career is over.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, cougs said:

There not even playing. This comment makes no sense. 

They’re watching a rookie pass rusher dismantle our offense the way we hoped Sweat and Young would against opposing teams. It makes perfect sense, we’ve spent premium resources to not get that sort of impact—it hurts 

• Like 1