Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Football Team vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction Thread: The Rivalry Is Reborn

skins island connection

Who Wins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Raise Their Helmets In Victory?

• WFT
    • Cowboys

i am new to this shredder-centirc medical controversy, but it appears the aforementioned dis-respectors aren't showing up and the friendlies are making their presence known

i should disclose that on a number of occasions i have impersonated various medical professionals for financial gain, better restaurant seating, and general dating purposes

but i'm here to talk football

**** the cowboys!!!

they're gonna get the heinicke maneuver where he makes them choke the game away

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TheShredder said:

I don't share my medical opinions on this forum anymore because of the supported ridicule of my posts.

You are welcome to DM me.

My apologies, it was a joke and it wasn’t all about you. It was about forum doctors in general. It’s always gone on here and everywhere else on the Internet.  I’m sorry, it was personal for you. I didn’t mean it that way. 

You should post as you please. Don’t let one comment drag you down. it looks like many enjoy your medical posts. Please continue. 

i didn’t mean to upset you. I must deliver you The Ninja Turtles as a peace offering:

image.png.a2cf01ff9dd70336b87d1b8b56b4dac1.png

I hope we’re cool. I don’t want forum enemies. I don’t need to waste the energy on that.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

RDT_20211211_0643107775652240299607166.jpg.b49755d64f9f1a7a051122d3c5539fad.jpg

I have NEVER wanted to beat them so badly in my entire life as I do this game.  Not even the 2012 finale...

Is this...is this a rivalry?

I definitely do think this is the pivotal/statement game of the year. 

If WFT steals the division over Dallas, again, then it's something. Winning vs Dak has to happen first. They need to sweep this year to make it something in the media, and even then there would be a lot of 7-3 Dak talk. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

I definitely do think this is the pivotal/statement game of the year. 

If WFT steals the division over Dallas, again, then it's something. Winning vs Dak has to happen first. They need to sweep this year to make it something in the media, and even then there would be a lot of 7-3 Dak talk. 

Dak always had Zeke to lean on in those games, and he was playing Jay Gruden coached teams - in other words, woefully unprepared dumpster fires. Zeke has not looked at all healthy nor explosive this season (slowing down it appears). With Rivera and Co. I think it's going to be an absolute dogfight but one that we ultimately win.  

**** Dallas. That is all.

• Like 2

While FA certainly killed the rivalries of old, there is no way our locker room is ignoring all the cowboy bootlickers and the guarantee. 

We have a good amount of "washington natives" on the team and with Dallas being first in the division and already crowned the champs, we are trying to prove we are in the conversation and want that division championship, it becomes a grudge match.

We have to hit Dak a lot. They won't be able to run on us at all.

We have to power run on them and beat them up, so we own the 4rth quarter.

The turnover battle and ToP are going to decide this game.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Dak looked pedestrian against the Chiefs because they were getting after his ass all game long. Let’s hope for similar results. 

Would be a nice spot for Shaka Toney to introduce himself to the league. People can say what they want about this draft class, but Toney and SW late looks pretty damn nifty.

Bates has been great from this draft and I expect to see him put Micah on his ass a few times, the way he did to Maxx Crosby last week.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ryan Clark picked us.  He's a big fan of the three safety looks and thinks Del Rio has becoming more inventive since they lost Chase Young.  He was pumping up Scott Turner, too.  He seems to like our coaching.  But most seem to be picking Dallas, not that it matters. 

it's hardly a new experience for the veteran es'er with a properly functioning cranium to know how typical it is for a notable majority of nfl pros/pundits  to often praise various washington coaches/asst coaches, even under the pall of these dan years, while we resident ne'er-do-wells, reprobates, and rapscallions here routinely assault them :D...and we see a majority of those coaches go elsewhere, do well, and get praised there too :) 

when i first got here the gamedays thread were a stunning example to me of just how ridiculous (even in what was an expected emo-reactionary state during the game) actual 'takes' could be about the topic of play-calling in particular...thing is the same dialogues often extend into other threads well after the heat of gameday and live long turbulent lives there :806:

this is not suggested to bemoan that reality, but to accept and even embrace it as a spazzing but passionate norm

(and for me, to sometimes dump on the especially egregious examples with colorfully disparaging critiques :P)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mr. Mcarthy. The only thing thats guranteed this week are DEEZ DC N*** in your MOUTH. Dont you dare ever declare victory before an NFC BEAST matchup, at the end you may get the W and we may be dead, but at the very LEAST YOU WILL BE PARALYZED from this FIGHT. HAIL TO THE FOOTBALL TEAM!!!! HAIL TO THE FOOOTBALL TEAM FANS!!!! HAIL HAIL HAIL HAIL.

If nothing else, Dallas seems to be doing everything they can to restore the rivalry. So much bulletin board material. 

I kind of hope Dallas comes out flat and overconfident and just gets stomped. That said, I think we are definitely David and not Goliath in this game. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

If nothing else, Dallas seems to be doing everything they can to restore the rivalry. So much bulletin board material. 

I kind of hope Dallas comes out flat and overconfident and just gets stomped. That said, I think we are definitely David and not Goliath in this game. 

You "kind of hope" Dallas gets stomped? lol...

• Haha 1

It's so nice to be playing meaningful football in December two years in a row. We've come a long way since swinging gate and bingo callers. 

3 cheers to this coaching staff. 

If we didn't have Ron, we'd probably have Urban Myers and good ****ing god what an absolute debacle that is.

• Like 8
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Folks tend to forget the Cowboys are a finesse team. They don't like contact. Their WRs are fast and can catch, but once DeShazor Everett lights up either Cee Dee Lamb or Amari Cooper coming across the middle, it's a wrap!  They will all start to get alligator arms.

Our O-line will work Dem Boyz!  Pound the rock and play solid defense!  Pressure Dak and it's over!

WFT 27

Cowboys 13

They are SAWFT!!!

sawft.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

They'll look pretty stupid for talking chit if they lose this game.....will make it THAT much more enjoyable. Time of possession is the key, I think that is to our strength. Negate that pass rush with quick possession passes and runs. Burn em with Terry when the load the box.

THIS is the game that we'll be measured by..no doubt