Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Football Team vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction Thread: The Rivalry Is Reborn

skins island connection

Who Wins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Raise Their Helmets In Victory?

• WFT
    • Cowboys

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think we want to believe that Jon Allen hates Dallas in the way that Grimm hated Randy White but I just don't see it. 

Well on the radio he clearly said he hates Dallas and hated their fans growing up in the DMV area. Said some of their fans became fans because it is the American team or they like their colors and who never even been to Dallas. I would think he would have the locker room riled up for Sunday especially after what McCarthy said. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, zskins said:

Well on the radio he clearly said he hates Dallas and hated their fans growing up in the DMV area. Said some of their fans became fans because it is the American team or they like their colors and who never even been to Dallas. I would think he would have the locker room riled up for Sunday especially after what McCarthy said. 

Maybe for him because he's a DMV kid.  The rest of the guys on the team?  I'm not so sure.  

This game will be won or lost by the play of the WFT secondary.

Hopefully the D-line can get those big paws up in the air to deflect passes and I doubt the Puke's running game will be much of a threat, but I got a feeling they will be running alot of 3-4 WR sets, empty backfields, to try to counter the pass rush, so RR has to hammer home the point of ' doing your job ' and not looking to make the hi-lite reels.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see the WFT defense to run some absolute blitz pkgs; body on body, give the WRs a check at the LOS and knock em on their asses. 

But yes, the secondary has to play possessed, take a peek but stick to their guys like glue.

P U N I S H !

RR & Co. have been thriving on a David & Goliath mantra for a month...

Clearly a team embraced dynamic that's been powerfully motivating as the depth of their roster has been pivotal in their success.

Fat McCarthy comes out of self-isolation for Covid, then  the first chance he gets to speak to the media, reaffirms the RR & Co. mantra.

Fat Guy must have watched The Secret too many times in lock-down.

giphy.gif

Parsons injured his hip weightlifting

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons popped up on the Week 14 injury report with a hip issue, limiting his practice availability prior to Sunday’s road tilt at Washington.

“Something that flared up in practice yesterday,” head coach Mike McCarthy said on December 10, via the official team website. “I don’t think it’s of a serious nature. … My understanding is it kind of started in the weight room on Monday and it was bothering him a little bit. So we’re just being cautious.”

For those of you that understand anatomy and training protocols then you'll understand how they are sweeping this under the rug. Could be the biggest non-story of the week.

• Like 1