Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

7 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Actually, I would've used him in the McKissic role today....we have nice WR's between #17, #1 and #13....Curtis will evolve, but I thought we'd dump the ball to him a lot more today and we didn't. 

Maybe he breaks out in Dallas? That would be nice.

That little screen type play with Samuel and Carter in the backfield was wide open if he didn't get tripped up

• Like 2

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Don't judge this group on the gameday thread. It's a cesspool but it's our cesspool. WE hate everything and the entire world is coming to an end at all times. Then we all sober up and do it again on Monday but a little less emotional. 

Welcome to the party. 

This made me belly laugh

• Thanks 1

They finally figured how to do it. Good job to WJIII in knocking it out of what might have been a Raiders catch. Of course we had enough defenders to maybe stop them to the endzone if they did. Just glad there wasn't any opportunity to find out. 

Screenshot-2021-12-05-203421.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Logan Thomas will be missed greatly if the predictions are correct. He's clutch. He's a leader. He's our emergency QB. I'm glad Bates is stepping up, and I hope we get Seals-Jones back soon. 

So who's our starter Sunday? I really like what I've been seeing from Bates but RSJ was doing so well initially

45 minutes ago, El Mexican said:

That's the best locker-room camaraderie I've seen here since Gibbs 2.0. Lots of sincerity in the group.

It certainly shows on the field. 

Word! When they all cheered at the end it make the speaker in my phone distort. They made me feel it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

So who's our starter Sunday? I really like what I've been seeing from Bates but RSJ was doing so well initially

I think they'll platoon. Bates is the better blocker, and Seals-Jones is a better deep threat. I guess I lean towards Bates for moving the chains. To be transparent, I've been rooting for Bates all season. He's blue collar good.

• Like 3