Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Rouge 4 at The Death Star

TK
Message added by TK,

490730691_ScreenShot2021-12-05at7_09_29PM.thumb.png.aa76992a10bb991590d96dc5bbb7beb4.png

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

We must have the most predictable offense. To me, the most frustrating thing about this team is the inability to tack on points. They scored on the opening drive and hasn’t done squat since. 

I really don't think this is very accurate. Even in this game there have been replays where they showed that the play was designed really well and did it's job, getting guys open. But for some reason we just can't seem to put up points, so I agree on that part.

Just now, mcdonaldrw said:

2nd half adjustments incoming.  Hold onto your butts

Unless they move the end zone into the middle of the field, I'm not sure how much the adjustments will help. Our offense is absolutely putrid in the red zone and at punching the ball in for scores.

This has been a second half team lately.  Only thing that worries me is the pressure and hits on heineke.  

Also we better stop with the tricky toss reverse bull****.  One of them looked like it was designed just to get Samuel the ball.  He's not that important, stop being cute and run the ball until gibson drops it lol.

• Like 5

We really need to get TH out of the pocket or he may not finish this game/season. We need to get him on the move just so he can protect himself....either that or someone tell him to make a decision and get rid of the ball. I don't like how this is going right now and I'm worried for his safety back there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

We really need to get TH out of the pocket or he may not finish this game/season. We need to get him on the move just so he can protect himself....either that or someone tell him to make a decision and get rid of the ball. I don't like how this is going right now and I'm worried for his safety back there. 

So true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

That's OK, there's still time. 

This is not a playoff team, and it's certainly not a team that will go deep into the playoffs. We just don't put enough points on the board. We've put up 7 points so far against a crappy defense that has an all time record setting bad red zone rating. We put up 10 points against a Chiefs team that's literally the worst in the NFL.

Our offense is stagnant outside of one or two occasional good drives.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I cant tell if nobody is open upfield or if Heinicke isn't seeing them, we have to take some shots.  The late FG stinks but its hard to hate on the defense when they only gave up 3 points at half.

Watching it live.   Raiders seem to be doing well in coverage and willing to give up short stuff.  Keep waiting for a deep target.  

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Should have been zero. Too soft this last drive .

and the offense better get it together or they won’t win

The offense has the feel to it like it did last year where they play not to make mistakes and hope to win that way and by riding the defense. I agree, they need to take some shots and put TH on the move more so he can use his legs. 

6 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I cant tell if nobody is open upfield or if Heinicke isn't seeing them, we have to take some shots.  The late FG stinks but its hard to hate on the defense when they only gave up 3 points at half.

Being at the stadium, guys are very much open. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

Are we being too conservative on offense? During the losing streak that was one of the things Heineke said was a trap he called into. 

That's what's exactly what's happening.  Looking at the way we played last week, its not suprising we are continuing because it worked.  My case it might not, all this work and if Raiders score a TD we are playing catch up instead.  It's keeping their offense off the field, sure, but at what cost?