Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Russell's Bum Finger vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke

TK
Message added by TK,

1511917340_ScreenShot2021-11-29at11_24_22PM.thumb.png.9ff08e320975480226009ee094c5a462.png

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

No you weren’t. You were sucking up and trying to fit in when you said that. Because if you weren’t you clearly don’t know what you were watching or you weren’t watching at all. Stop it. 

No. You stop it. Stop crapping on the guy when he’s being nice. He’s from the Midwest, of course he’s going to be nice. It’s what packers fans do. 

they literally sit on their front lawns by the stadium and wave at the opponents team busses after having just beat their opponents and they say “goodbye now, thank you for being here today! Come back soon!” In the most sincere midwestern accents. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No. You stop it. Stop crapping on the guy when he’s being nice. He’s from the Midwest, of course he’s going to be nice. It’s what packers fans do. 

they literally sit on their front lawns by the stadium and wave at the opponents team busses after having just beat their opponents and they say “goodbye now, thank you for being here today! Come back soon!” In the most sincere midwestern accents. 

:rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Ugh

Griese called him Kyle Fuller.

Lisa Salter referred to him as Kyle Fuller, talking to Tyler Heinicke.

Then Tyler repeats it, calling him Kyle

It happened three times, his name is Kyle now.  I don’t make the rules…

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Yeah...he ran the same play three times against Carolina. Scott is the dude who plays the bet game. We will get it this time I'm sure....nothing to do with TH. But I'm sure they will replace him ASAP.  He is playing good football, enjoy it.

It has everything to do with Taylor, when you believe you have a franchise QB you bet on them, not the running game.  We only threw on third down tonight when we had to, why?  Offensive Philosophy? Or protecting your QB?

Look at the play by play for our win streak, third and short is dominated by run plays to the point you can expect it, and Seattle did.  It is working, this happy medium we have found, but its noticeable. 

13 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Maybe if Sweat and Chase hadn't played the first 6 games we would have a better record huh? See how that sounds?

What is this nonsense?

• Like 2

That TD was a straight up coin flip either way. Objectively it really should have been ruled incomplete so I don't think we got hosed. But I've seen similar plays stand as TDs for their teams. Really just comes down to that particular ref. But we also benefited from some dubious calls earlier in the game. There are no screwjobs in the NFL.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Just stop it. No one was "mad" that we beat Tom. Why trash other Washington fans. Seriously, just stop it. 

Nah, fans who quit on the season with half the games still to go and make other fans feel like short-sighted little children for being happy when their team wins deserve to get ribbed in this scenario. It's all in good fun anyway. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

I agree but they are young (no pun). Coaches need to ride them. Chase shouldn’t be a captain if he ain’t gonna show to OTAs. Maybe this is the kick in the ass that guy needs or he will be out of this league faster than he could possibly realize. 

and I Love Shaka Khan! 

I will say it again. Once Chase realizes that he’s not as good as he thinks he is, he can be a good DE.  He tries to make the superstar plays but unfortunately he doesn’t have the superstar ability of the Von Millers, Khalil Macks’, TJ Watts’, etc.  Play within the system Chase, you’re a cog.