Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Carolina: You Cam Go Home Again

TK

why they never use AG out of the backfield to utilize his speed in space, idk. continuously trying to ram him up the gut of the o-line always looks like a struggle. he's not the natural RB that we're forcing him to be.

i would love he and JD on the field at the same time more

Edited by Yng Lady88
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

why they never use AG out of the backfield to utilize his speed in safe, idk. continuously trying to ram him up the gut of the o-line always looks like a struggle. he's not the natural RB that we're forcing him to be.

i would love he and JD on the field at the same time more

I dont get it either. Hes much better in space. 

Just now, Tonysoprano1 said:

Way too many fumbles the guy is a fumble machine with 5 fumbles this year. Can't continue to play him with the production we're getting from him

I think this Gibson experiment needs to end this offseason.  His YPC is "meh", doesn't catch much out of the backfield.  I'm good with unloading him this offseason. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Anyone recall people crushing me for saying I liked Harris in the draft because we need a bellcow and people said I was wrong and Gibson can do it? I remember that. Vividly. 

I was right there with you.  He definitely would be way more of a player for  us than Jamin Davis at this point.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Hes quick and has some explosiveness but his vision isnt always great.

The fumbling has been devastating though

He carries it like the ball’s on a chicken wing…. At least he fumbled on their 10 yard line… instead of our 10 yard line!  😟

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Second to it. Najee was my 1B last year.

Yeah.  

I really wish they would use Gibson more like the Colts of the 00’s used Edgerin James.  Sure he ran the ball tough, but they also split him out snd used him as a receiver. He became so important to the offense because where he lined up and where he motioned to forced the defense to expose what they were doing.

Gibson isn’t James.  But he has some of the same skill set.  

But we’re just absolutely committed to slamming him into the LOS, it’s just maddening.

• Like 2