Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

I know a total O collapse when I see one.

The 1st half saw

horrible passing game

terrible run game

unholy blocking

poor play calling

poor execution

Bad decision making

Everything failed. Nothing worked

Put ourselves in way to big a hole an required a mammoth lift to get out

The Lions we basically giving us yards at the end of the game. At least we got to pad the numbers.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I know a total O collapse when I see one.

The 1st half saw

horrible passing game

terrible run game

unholy blocking

poor play calling

poor execution

Bad decision making

Everything failed. Nothing worked

Put ourselves in way to big a hole an required a mammoth lift to get out

The Lions we basically giving us yards at the end of the game. At least we got to pad the numbers.

The 1st half was terrible, but its not like the Lions were playing prevent the 2nd half. And we came out with some really fast scoring drives. The 2nd half pick sucked though, I think if we score on that drive we go on to win the game. But that's the NFL for ya, most games you can point to 2-3 plays that determine the outcome.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Bro you stop it! 

They were allowing us to chew clock but we understood that we score there its a one score game and we just had to make the pat. But obviously we didn't. So i guess you going be on the kill wentz train all season? Ok we got it now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, madden lot said:

Bro you stop it! 

They were allowing us to chew clock but we understood that we score there its a one score game and we just had to make the pat. But obviously we didn't. So i guess you going be on the kill wentz train all season? Ok we got it now.

I said it was a total collapse.

Everybody was at fault. I didn't single out Wentz at all.

Didn't chew out Wentz for the mistakes in week 1 either, even said he did more good than bad

I can make a comment about the entire O being terrible in the first half without it being a reflection of only Wentz

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

No…Matt Ryan is lol…

Yeah if there's any bright spot to today it's Wentz throwing for 3 TDs and 1 INT, while Matt Ryan threw for 0 TDs and 3 INTs. Though I'm sure the Colts and media will figure out a way to blame Ryan's 1 TD and 4 INTs so far on anyone but him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Russ looks the worst he’s ever looked for Denver so far this season. The grass isn’t always greener and we got our best case guy for a price that was really not that crazy for the production we’re getting, when you exit the echo chamber. And if you have QB and weapons figured out, the rest can come together quickly. Rivera needs to get the defense overhauled with draft picks, FA, and new coaching this offseason and he needs to go all-in on that with no reservations. Because the offense with Wentz is ready to rock with some minor-to-medium OL upkeep. And the offense is very, very young too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vandelay_Industries said:

The Colts scored zero points against that bad Jaguars defense.

Was jus about to post this...some folks seriously underrating the team teams we played this year like we played them last year instead...

Edited by Renegade7

4 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

TO be fair to Ryan, he had all of his pass catchers out.  On the other hand, screw Irsay.  However, thank go we got Wentz.  First legit QB we've had since Kirk.  He deserves zero blame today.  O-line was total trash I. the first half.  

I have nothing against Ryan. I just think its hilarious how the Colts players were raving about his "leadership" and "professionalism" while they struggle to score 20 points combined through 9 quarters. The extent that they threw Wentz under the bus was just absurd. 

• Like 7