Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

48 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Carson has been good enough to win in my opinion.   Defense and coaching staff is the problem IMO.  

Not being able to put up any points and going 3 and out in the 1st half was more on the offense than the D. The D got gassed in the 1st half. Not giving them a pass but the O didn't do them any favors and neither did the Special Teams. 

Just now, Warhead36 said:

He's been top 10 through 2 games thus far.

Yes. I'm assuming Burrow will improve, Dak is an N/A because of the injury, etc. Put it this way: I can think of 10 guys I'd rather have under center than Wentz, all else being equal. But I can't think of 15 guys I'd rather have. 

23 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Put it this way: I can think of 10 guys I'd rather have under center than Wentz, all else being equal. But I can't think of 15 guys I'd rather have. 

But I bet you can name 15 owners, head coaches, offensive coordinators, and defensive coordinators. :P

Probably 50+ linebackers as well. Even retired kickers are better than Ron's guy.

• Thumb up 1

Strong mental game? Like when he slid early in Lambeau instead of scoring a TD? And I honestly have no clue what moxie is. Its just another nothing phrase like blue collar.

If you can't see how much of an obvious upgrade Wentz is then....I don't know what to tell you. You're not living in the realm of logic or reason.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have lost all respect for Warren Sharp. He's become another twitter-created windbag only interested in his own opinion. Two weeks in a row, he's bashed Wentz, before he went off--only to fall silent as Wentz was doing his best to bring us back.

Meanwhile, he has said nothing about Matt Ryan who has been awful--because he praised him all offseason.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1