Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Draft Order/Tracker: Now Picking #11

zCommander

Yup I am done with this team this year. Don't think the D is going to just flip a switch and become top 5 and take us deep into the playoffs. Now just going to watch and see where we land for our draft pick next year where the QB class is only 6'1" tall. Would you go QB or LB instead?

845372303_draft7.png.0d26fe3b3d8612638dc2283a67174a28.png

Edited by zskins
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thought this was coming last week. We'll definitely be picking in the middle. No way will we suck enough to draft top 10. We're about to put together a really strong run of losses, but we'll **** it up at the end of the year.

I'd kill to get Hamilton, but we aren't picking that high.

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Thought this was coming last week. We'll definitely be picking in the middle. No way will we suck enough to draft top 10. We're about to put together a really strong run of losses, but we'll **** it up at the end of the year.

I'd kill to get Hamilton, but we aren't picking that high.

What games do you see us winning?  I get your point and agree that "we" will manage to screw something up in all likelihood but I don't see many wins.  This defense is bottom 5.  I can't see this team not picking in the top 10 personally.  Any of the other "bad" teams could beat this team (giants and Atlanta could/should have).

So again, what game do you see us winning?  They will likely win another 1 or 2... but against who? 

27 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm already scouting QB prospects. But this year's crop kinda sucks.

Just go BPA.  This team needs help everywhere!  Oline (need to replace Sherff who looks to be injury prone and would be good to get a franchise LT - but don't reach for one.  Leno is fine)  Need a receiving threat opposite McLaurin; one who can stay healthy!  Avoid this year's crop of QBs!  Maybe a camp arm late in the draft.  Definitely need a Free Safety that can cover sideline to sideline.  LBs, DBs.  RB as insurance in case Gibson turns out to be injury prone.  

Ideally, I'd like to see the FO trade down for draft picks in 2023.  Cut bait on overpaid free agents.  Save $ to resign some of your DLine.  

But yeah, the offense can't keep bailing this team out anymore.  You only have 2 threats.  McLaurin and Gibson/McKissic.  DC's are going to feast on us.  

Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

What games do you see us winning?  I get your point and agree that "we" will manage to screw something up in all likelihood but I don't see many wins.  This defense is bottom 5.  I can't see this team not picking in the top 10 personally.  Any of the other "bad" teams could beat this team (giants and Atlanta could/should have).

So again, what game do you see us winning?  They will likely win another 1 or 2... but against who? 

Giants and eagles to finish strong. Well probably steal another win or two.

We will win 7 games and miss out on Hamilton, Harris, Corral, Dean, Lloyd and any other stud.

QB is priority #1 for this team, but the QB class doesn't look strong.  The secondary needs a complete overhaul.  Winning the division in 2020 gave the fans false hope and set unrealistic expectations for the team in Year 2 for Rivera.  The FO needs to put a real plan in place about the needs of this team going into 2022.

Edited by SAli457180
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Thought this was coming last week.

I started this thread last year a week earlier. Had seen enough of Haskins. Guess I was waiting for the D to get it's act together for the Saints game. Don't seeing it happening at all this season now. 

Edited by zskins
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

maybe there are no hot draft QB prospects next year so take one in the 3rd or 4th that we think might be able to play and lets test him out....our current starter we literally found doing math classes online last year...

I'm personally tired of settling for inferior prospects.

But I think we'll end up going after a veteran that gets tossed by his former team, like what happened with Tannehill from Miami to Tennessee or Darnold from New York to Carolina. Not sure who the candidates would be this year though.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

But I think we'll end up going after a veteran that gets tossed by his former team, like what happened with Tannehill from Miami to Tennessee or Darnold from New York to Carolina. Not sure who the candidates would be this year though.

Mitch Trubinski

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Yuck, just shoot me now.

As I think Martin C said earlier, he fears Jimmy G?

I think Ron knows he going to have win now; in order to stay as coach.  So, I think he will go after a veteran. The first tier will reject him; so it will probably be a second tier guy.

Edited by Rdskns2000

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeha but there is potential we can hit on someone there could be a Russell Wilson or Dak Prescott running around out there....