Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I’ll debate this some other time. I’ll just conclude in short I don’t think a team wins primarily because of their D line albeit I do think it’s a critical spot. I’ve screamed for years to add to the D line so I appreciate it as much as anybody but I am not having one spot swallow up our cap like crazy.  We have a good D line but a crap back 7 and it adds up so far to being a crap defense.  Eventually I got to pay good money for a LT, a QB, Terry, etc

If you have the known commodity, you keep it. Letting known strength walk for hypothetical players we haven't found just sounds very Football Teamish. We can debate later though you're right.

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Right, because it was a run play but the snap was bad. The entire O-line is runblocking at the start of the play. So unless he's psychic he's gonna be downfield looking to block the next guy before he realizes it's a bad snap and now a pass play.

Funny how the other 4 lineman stayed in and protected the QB while he leaked downfield. It was a **** unawate play by him and a drive killing penalty on a drive saving play. 

We can disagree but I expect more from lineman. 

Just now, IrepDC said:

If you have the known commodity, you keep it. Letting known strength walk for hypothetical players we haven't found just sounds very Football Teamish. We can debate later though you're right.

It’s not about hypotheticals it’s about teams allocating money in a way where you can have a balanced team 

• Thumb up 1