Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

The rest of the team has certainly been worse than Heinicke almost every week and he is the only reason the games have been watchable, even borderline fun at times.

But I have to be honest, I’d much rather be the 0-5 from your hypothetical. 

Hahaha you're not wrong and I agree as usual.  But its too early in the year for me to root for losses and I genuinely enjoyed both comeback wins as Im sure you did. But yeah, you're right.

3 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Oh STFU already.  He is what he is.  Stop projecting your disappointment with the team in general on a guy who is the bandaid keeping us from 0-5.  

I agree with this.  It’s not Heineke’s fault he’s physically limited.  He’s playing his guts out.

The team needs to find a better solution going forward, but that’s not until the off-season. 

• Like 1

I can’t believe Jameis didn’t run that last one. Could be worse… we could have Jameis.

Yes, I understand he’s thrown two TD passes. One was because we employ Landon Collins and the second was because we employ Landon Collins.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Losing Cosmi and Samuel has crippled this offense

Ricky Seals-Jones is the leading receiver.  I'm amazed we haven't seen more of McKissic out of the backfield.  After Mclaurin, McKissic is probably your most reliable receiver.