Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

If Landon Collins is on the field after that half of football it shows you that there is no accountability on the defense. And that is likely a big reason why the D isn’t very good because the players know they can do whatever they want and overall morale is down because better players are on the bench because they aren’t named Landon Collins.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Redd said:

Everyone on the WFT secondary WANTED NO PART OF THAT HAIL MARY. How are we so terribad at the most simple things.

Put me out there and I would at least jump for the damn ball.

I'm 55 and 4'10"...no ****, with health coverage ... I'm all over it. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

In training camp practices I watched they seem to practice everything under the sun especially in the red zone. I am not blaming that jump ball in the end zone on Del Rio.  The guy has had if I recall about ten top defenses in his career.  And now all of a sudden he's a moron who doesn't run the basics in practice?  That was on the players IMO.  Ball is in the air.  Go get it.  It's not complicated.    That wasn't the first jump ball thrown into the end zone this year for them.   

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

In training camp practices I watched they seem to practice everything under the sun especially in the red zone. I am not blaming that jump ball in the end zone on Del Rio.  They guy has had if I recall about ten top defenses in his career.  And now all of a sudden he's a moron who doesn't run the basics in practice?  That was on the players IMO.  Ball is in the air.  Go guy it.  It's not complicated.    That wasn't the first jump ball thrown into the end zone this year for them.   

If Collins is in, THAT is why it’s on Del Rio.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You want me to project FA this year, next, the year after?  I'll do it in the off season.  Not now.  I don't want 80-100 million locked into any one spot and that includes D line.  The impression from Keim is neither do they.

You're already projecting letting a known strength walk so I figured there would be more reason behind it. The total salary cap by the time they all get paid will be near 300 mil.

10 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Got what you are saying.

I am just sick of our fans that still say he can’t play in this league and he should not be playing .

If the last qb we drafted had played/ acted  like TH he would be the starter

I don’t think anyone here thinks that about Heinicke, he obviously belongs in the league. There’s a difference between THAT and being a legit franchise QB that can go deep into the playoffs consistently. That’s what we want, that’s our salvation. 

• Like 2

I don't even get mad at our ineptitude anymore. What's the point? It's obviously not going to change. It is expected.  Enjoy the same bull **** ride we get, year after year. BTW, I will NEVER break anything related to this POS team. They have not earned, well, anything. I have no idea why I watch their stupid asses, but here I am. However, would be happy to break wind related to them but not gaseous at the moment. That is what they deserve. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Redd said:

Everyone on the WFT secondary WANTED NO PART OF THAT HAIL MARY. How are we so terribad at the most simple things.

Put me out there and I would at least jump for the damn ball.

That kind of play in that situation just doesnt happen to a well coached team.  It doesn't even happen to a mediocre coached team.  We are a poorly coached team.  Our coordinators are both awful.  Rivera is below average.  And has zero, and i mean zero, in game awareness.