Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Ain’ts Drew Brees

TK
Message added by TK,

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 4.17.58 PM.png

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Exactly!  How's he supposed to adjust?

In that case?  He shouldn't have gone in trying to hit with the shoulder or  the head.  If he's kept running straight  I would say that Hill's body would have come into his chest

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I was okay with WJ3 the first three weeks all things considered. But we’re at the point where he’s had a lot more negatives than positives and we then have to realize they paid this dude a ton of money to be here. 

Not good. 

Corner is a big need for this team at this point.

Darby was way better at this point (who’da thunk it). This years free agents have been kinda busto

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

Why didn't Jackson know Hill would dive like that???

When a players head drops 3 feet in .1 seconds maybe we need to rethink head shot penalties.

This is horrible logic. There’s a reason you’re taught NOT to lower your head into a tackle. You tackle with your head up for everyone’s safety, you don’t lower it and launch blind. Unfortunately nobody on this team can tackle. That was either a dirty as **** play, or it was stupid as ****. Nothing else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I was okay with WJ3 the first three weeks all things considered. But we’re at the point where he’s had a lot more negatives than positives and we then have to realize they paid this dude a ton of money to be here. 

Not good. 

Corner is a big need for this team at this point.

Were not going to the superbowl this year, play the young guys, get them the experience. Jackson and Collins contribute nothing.