Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Wait, are we questioning Chase effort or technique here?  He reminds me more of Orakpo

Wait… Brian Orakpo? How so? Rak was much more productive.

Im not down on Young yet, he has the potential but I’m so tired of potential. I’d trade Young tomorrow for a QB that can get the job done. And keep TH as the backup because the guy has heart, is a spark plug and has a good feel for the game despite some deficiencies 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

As for Chase Young, before the draft, I said that if he amounted to Myles Garret or Jadeveon Clowney, that I’d be disappointed because he was touted as generational. Well, he is not even on that level.

Are you kidding Myles Garrett is a BEAST. 4 sacks today. Hes an All Pro and DPOY candidate. 

Agree on Clowney though.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel.redskins said:

The Haskins pick will haunt this team for years.  I really think we would have taken Herbert over Tua because of Tua's injury.  Herbert and Burrow are killing it and for some reason our football experts thought Haskins has potential. 

What haunts and will continue to haunt this franchise is Dan Snyder. He is the root of all evil with this team. He is the suck. We will never get out of our own way with him as owner. I don’t know much but after watching this manure franchise under his ownership, I do know that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dyst said:

As for Chase Young, before the draft, I said that if he amounted to Myles Garret or Jadeveon Clowney, that I’d be disappointed because he was touted as generational. Well, he is not even on that level.

On what planet are Garrett and Clowney the same caliber of player?

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

They’ve had some of the absolute worst clock management and game situation decisions since Herbert was drafted, no matter who’s coaching. It’s pathetic that the NFL has this happen when your average Madden player can figure it out.

They won anyway.  But instead of taking a knee, then a TO, and kicking a game winning FG from the 1, they got a TD, missed the extra point, and put Patrick Mahomes back on the field with 34 seconds. 

I mean, it worked.  But damn they made it harder than they needed to.