Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, BraveWarrior said:

We've got 4 1st round defensive linemen and nothing behind them. So if they aren't getting pressure, or if a runner gets through the line, there is nothing stopping opposing offenses from having their way with our defense. 

You give too much credit to the front four. How many sacks they have today?

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

I’m ok with firing everyone. Culture my ass…. Too focused on a name change. This product is complete **** 

I agree 

and yes time to fire del rio.

and if they are historically bad on defense then ron needs to go at the end of the season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Were just always really confused in the secondary. Guys are constantly looking at each other shrugging. Its much more scheme/coaching than personnel. 

It's all the above. They have to communicate. That's rule #1 in the secondary.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Screw it. I want Buffalo to put up 50. I want some locker room altercations and blown gaskets. The team needs to hit rock bottom.

I actually feel the same way. It felt like the Giants game went to their head. I love Rivera but IMO even he I think needed a wake up call about the defense, he kept playing down their issues saying it’s guys playing out of their gap and it’s easily fixed. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

All the CBs have been bad IMO. D line has been pedestrian. Sadly I think this defense can share the blame across the board save the defensive tackles 

I disagree. The interior line has been really good. WJIII has been good. Juste has been pretty good for a later round rook. Fuller, Bostic, Chase, Sweat, McCain have bee holes.

• Like 1