Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 3 Prediction thread..Washington @ bungalo bills

bakedtater1

3 hours ago, ZarG3 said:

The best I got for Josh Allen is he looks like a fat version of Chris Pratt 🤷‍♂️

Well, lets not forget about our own quarterback's short-lived acting career starring alongside Jennifer Anniston and Jason Sudeikas.

image.jpeg.41ac27da70d7298c76bd7f3cd101c389.jpeg Taylor Heinicke, Carolina, Quarterback  

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Jarrett Patterson's homecoming.

It'll be like a Home game.

The crowd will be singing songs about JP, which fires up the whole team...

Buffa-who ? 20

Washington 31

Duuuuuude..........sell me some of that weeeeed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, skins island connection said:

'clang clang clang' went the trolley...

Is Bismarck a Herring?  I guess so... Yes, I was out for awhile, but i'll be damned if Jack DelRio didn't bring me back; for reasons we will all see very soon.

This is going to be the very very sore spot for this team's success, but I cannot officially catagorize him with a previous 'love of my life' until the time comes. But he cannot help this team playing catch-up in-game,  Allen will pick him apart with a mostly un-used TE, causing Bostic to spin around like Captain Caveman. BUT, thats why they play the game, eh ?

Yeah..good to see you too.

The Bills are no joke, our defense better show up or we are getting smoked. Until that happens..

Bills 31

Team 20

20 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Sadly unless a different defense shows up we’ll get torched in their house.  

38-20 Bills maybe worse

The final answer! Their strength is our weakness, This could get ugly.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:13 PM, HtownRocks111 said:

What the hell I am so disappointed in everyone who is putting Buffalo so much higher then us.  Do you not recall back in January we played the super bowl champ Buccs and Heinke walked in off the streets and kept up with Tom Brady and their great defense over there in Tampa?  He came in vs a LAC and held his own, he came in vs NYG and scored just as many points as NYG did on our swiss cheese defense.  He can move the ball.

I do have a feeling we will let them score alot probably too much... I say 28 points for Buffalo but we will be right there as well.  Our defense will be well rested and should have a couple of things corrected.  The winner of this game will be whoever wins the turnover battle.

32-28 Wft

Our defense was showing up last season, something they haven't done so far this season. Until they start playing good ball, no way we can beat elite teams in their house.