Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Prediction Thread - 2021 - The Team vs. The Giants

zCommander

Based on what I saw in that Giants V Broncos game I don't see how WFT can lose to them.  But then I remember that Danny Jones  sucks in every aspect except for when he plays the B&G.  But then I remember that I predicted a loss to LA followed by a Win against the Giants.  But then I rememberd that I had to end up drafting Barkley in Fantasy Sooo,

Giants: 23 (Barkley runs for 35 yards and has a fumble)

WFT: 26 (Gibson who I should have taken goes off)

Right before kickoff, the 1,872 WFT fans in the stadium are chased out the gates of FedWreck by the 51,198 NYG fans in attendance. During the 1st possession of the game, Heinicke is blinded by the sea of blue in the stands & throws INT #1 which is returned for a TD. During the ensuing possession, the noise causes WFT to false start 9 consecutive plays. Frustrated, Heinicke spikes the ball behind him only to have the NYG LB return it for a TD. As he's jogging off the field, Heinicke pulls both hamstrings & heads to the clubhouse. Next possession, the WFT OL goes right for an apparent screen pass. Allen, though, looks left and hits the NYG LB between the numbers for anther INT returned for a TD. WFT OL heads to the bench & refuses to return to the field. The WFT Mercy Rule - hastily written by Rivera & agreed to by the NYG at half time - ends the game 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter. 

Final: NYG 56 WFT 0 

• Haha 1

Both games against the NYG last year were winnable and really should have been victories.  It was watching two mediocre teams stumble over each other until one tripped over the finish line.   The Giants ended up tripping twice and getting the victories.   Because of that.....I will say the probability swings to WFT to get the final trip over the finish line this time.

WFT 24

NYG 20