Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 Preseason - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Bengals

TheShredder
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.f8666962f6009cd82a72d56f2b9cd3a7.png

Just now, Dissident2 said:

What in the world is going on with that “cheerleader” squad?? Looks absolutely horrible, like a bunch of sorority Hooters girls just randomly dancing. Looks like amateur hour. 

Ha,ha....any word on our band? Do we still have one? What do they play? 

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

What in the world is going on with that “cheerleader” squad?? Looks absolutely horrible, like a bunch of sorority Hooters girls just randomly dancing. Looks like amateur hour. 

I believe thats the idea.

That unattractiveness will keep our creep owner away.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Thinking the same thing.  I think I saw one of them smoking a cigarette while dancing

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Has anyone noticed for each penalty against us, above Washington it’s been saying “24-Antonio Gibson” when he’s been out of the game since the 2nd quarter 😂 even a defensive penalty! 

preseaaon for NBCSW too i guess 

I saw that. Poor guy is getting flagged for everything... Rivera will need to have a discussion with him this week about all his penalties.

“Hey girls, camera’s are on, its go time”

and then they all start doing different dances at a different pace

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dunfer said:

the new dancer "cheerleader" girls need some pom poms. are those cheerleaders or the new dance troupe they keep panning to. its confusing and awkward looking

You guys keep on talking about pom poms.... I need to start paying more attention to the end of their arms now. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Milne would be fine on the Ps

I would bet against all 31 teams passing on him, you know the jets would want to give their hot shot rookie qb a familiar face.  I'd also bet if we took a hit to our rb or OT depth, that we could bring in a player off the street that is comparable to Sharpe or barber.  

• Like 1

Just now, KillBill26 said:

I would bet against all 31 teams passing on him, you know the jets would want to give their hot shot rookie qb a familiar face.  I'd also bet if we took a hit to our rb or OT depth, that we could bring in a player off the street that is comparable to Sharpe or barber.  

Maybe. But Milne is like a shirt you own but never wear. You don't wanna get rid of it, but you know you'll forget all about it once it's gone.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

This dance team looks off rhythm. Have they never danced before?

I came here to say the same thing! 

It looked like the old SNL skit - "Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance..."

I thought a couple of them were having seizures.

I've seen medical staff doing TicTok videos in their hospital parking lot after a 16 hour covid shift with better moves.   

• Haha 6