Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Cooper Kupp you monster. On to the semis.

Really hesitant about starting Kyler Murray next week but I sort of have to, his ability to scramble makes him valuable. My other QB is Garoppolo with a decent matchup against the Titans on Thursday. I dunno...risky call. I also need Kittle to go off in that game.

I was like slow down there guy.  Need some of that for next week. 

Looks like I’m getting Waddle back.

Need to decide which QB to play: Jackson, Burrow, or Fields.

Kittle reallllly let me down. Mostly due to Jimmy G's horrible play, I felt like he got zero targets after the first quarter. I also had Foreman, who salvaged his day with a tochdown, but still had an average game. Pretty bad start 😔

My opponent has Hurts, Chubb, Robinson, Jefferson, Antonio Brown, Schultz, and Lamb. Can't say I am optimistic. 

On 12/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, Ball Security said:

I was like slow down there guy.  Need some of that for next week. 

Looks like I’m getting Waddle back.

Need to decide which QB to play: Jackson, Burrow, or Fields.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:25 AM, The Evil Genius said:

Well Burrow did throw for 416 and 3tds the last time (Week 7) against Baltimore...if you buy into that.

Hope you started Burrow. 😆

Was expecting to lose the championship game this weekend after I had a small lead going into Sunday night and opponent had Adams and Cook. I had Vikings kicker and Chubb tomorrow. The projected   him beating me and then Adams went off so I pretty much figured I was done. Then Joseph knocked a 51 yard FG at Lambeau giving me 5 unexpected points and Cook did nothing at all the whole game for him. They pulled Adams pretty early in the 4th it was so lopsided. 

now I just need Chubb to get 8pts tonight to take the championship 

I am in a 20 year standing, competitive league where I should be winning the championship with this squad.

I started 0-4, my team generally sucks.  I won 4 straight to make the playoffs.  This would make another 3 in a row to finish on a 7 game win streak.  How did this happen?  A cool G for me barring Dionte Johnson doesn’t score 45 points.

502C707E-1D1C-42FA-9AE8-0F95672D8701.png

First in one league for 1k

second in another for 200. 

i had .500 mediocre teams this year but over time wound up with 20+ point receivers week in/week out and the top two TE’s. 

the best part is first place means you get this giant model ship with sails for the next year. Gonna put that **** right in the middle of the living room. 

wife has no idea. Can’t wait to tell her. She’s going to be so pissed. It’ll be great. 

Edited by tshile

27 minutes ago, tshile said:

First in one league for 1k

second in another for 200. 

i had .500 mediocre teams this year but over time wound up with 20+ point receivers week in/week out and the top two TE’s. 

the best part is first place means you get this giant model ship with sails for the next year. Gonna put that **** right in the middle of the living room. 

wife has no idea. Can’t wait to tell her. She’s going to be so pissed. It’ll be great. 

How many teams and what’s your buy in for your $1000 league?

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Was expecting to lose the championship game this weekend after I had a small lead going into Sunday night and opponent had Adams and Cook. I had Vikings kicker and Chubb tomorrow. The projected   him beating me and then Adams went off so I pretty much figured I was done. Then Joseph knocked a 51 yard FG at Lambeau giving me 5 unexpected points and Cook did nothing at all the whole game for him. They pulled Adams pretty early in the 4th it was so lopsided. 

now I just need Chubb to get 8pts tonight to take the championship 

🤡🤡🤡🤡

I play in one league, payout is over a thousand.
Injuries and COVID have played hell with my roster, I'd won 7in a row by patching things together every week as best as i could.
I made the championship, my second.
At the last minute I put in Jordan Howard for Rhamondre Stevenson and lost.

~Dang

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • PleaseBlitz changed the title to Fantasy Football 2022

I'm down to do a $100 league if people are interested. If anyone has any openings let me know. Survivor leagues too.

I see Christian McCaffrey being listed at #2 behind Taylor in most mock drafts. There is zero chance I am drafting that guy, certainly not that high, with his injury history. I can almost guarantee he misses 3-4 games this year. Ekeler, Henry, Kupp, Jefferson, and Cook should all be drafted before him. I might even take guys like Jones, Mixon, and Barkley.

Edited by abdcskins