Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

Alright, preseason has begun, time to kick off a new FF thread. 

First up, in my auction keeper league, I can keep 3 guys at 110% of their auction price from last year (or a minimum of $10). If it’s the second year I kept them, its 125% of their 2019 auction price. 

I am definitely keeping Justin Jefferson, can keep him for $10, ESPN has his value at $31. 

Also keeping JK Dobbins, again for $10, ESPN has him at $28. 

For my third keeper, I have to decide between McLaurin and Aaron Jones, both of whom I would be keeping for a second time. 

McLaurin i can keep for $25, ESPN values him at $31. Jones I can keep for $38, ESPN lists him at $44. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz

Subject to changing my mind, Im going to keep Mclaurin. 3 reasons, 1 he’s on the WFT so that’s a plus. 2, i think Fitzpatrick will throw more deep balls than the QB committee last year, and 3 since WRs are injured less than RBs, I can just plug in Jefferson and McLaurin every week and focus drafting RBs. 

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

I am trying to play as many leagues as possible this year, preferably for cash. If you have a spot let me know.

I have 9 spots open lol. I'm making an ES league. If all agree to a money league cool. But even just a fun league is fine with me. Shoot me you're email and also if you know any other ES people or just Washington fan that wants in shoot their email too. My email is caliskinsfan@gmail.com 

We still need 4-6 people for our fantasy league. It is free but if we get enough people that want to make it a $100 league then we can do that too. 

On 8/20/2021 at 1:28 PM, PartyPosse said:

I’m in if we can fill it.

So far we have 5. You can be #6

As noted before, I am keeping Jordan Jefferson and Mclaurin plus JK Dobbins.  In my auction, I am targeting Kyle Pitts at TE, maybe Stafford at QB but I'm flexible at QB (lots of values out there) and then I'm going to just load up on RBs.  Looking at Ekeler, Najee Harris, Gibson and CEH at the high end and Javonte Williams and Trey Sermon later.  I think Gibson may be someone's keeper (they are due yet) but hopefully not.  Add maybe one middle-tier WR (Tyler Boyd or Davonta Smith).

I feel the need, the need to express my nerdness :)

FP PPR/12 Teams + SuperFlex Auction Draft

QB: Matt Stafford, Justin Fields

RB: Najee Harris, Gus Edwards, D'Andre Swift, David Montgomery, Javonte Williams

WR: Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, Jerry Jeudy, Robert Woods

TE: Tyler Higbee

DST: Patriots

I had Dobbins locked in as my keeper and will drop him for Sony Michel or Marquez Callaway after waivers.

Good luck to all of you in leagues this year!

• Like 1