Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

Got a text at 4:30 this morning, just realized me and my good buddy are going at it for the Superbowl in a big money league.  He proposed that we split the pot and go 50/50 with the prize money, regardless of the outcome ($900 to 1st, $600 to 2nd). 

I told him hell nah and that he should make preparations to be s*** on.

Please, PPR stud Fantasy Jesus, hear my prayers.  Let a young lightskinned  brother get this win 🙏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Got a text at 4:30 this morning, just realized me and my good buddy are going at it for the Superbowl in a big money league.  He proposed that we split the pot and go 50/50 with the prize money, regardless of the outcome ($900 to 1st, $600 to 2nd). 

Please, PPR stud Fantasy Jesus, hear my prayers.  Let a young lightskinned  brother get this win 🙏

I wish you good luck!

• Thanks 1

I take solace in all this schadenfreude.  At least I'm not alone.

4 hours ago, Chew said:

Me being a cheap SOB would have split that 💯

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2023 at 1:07 PM, Chew said:

I was in a league for like 8 years where me and one other guy made it to the cship more often than not. We always agreed to split the pool 60/40 with the winner of the last game getting the larger share. It was always about bragging rights anyways, so we both were happy with a good chunk of the money rather than getting the 10% 2nd place share. It was a big money league too, $5k total pool. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

My home league DST is high scoring points and yards... so I can't screw that up. Horded Jets Dropped Denver for Jags and the hot hand Raiders. I rolled the Jets & confirmed I was a FF genius when Cooper was out. Welp old man Flacco got Cleveland to 34 points by half time first time ever I think. I got lucky AF with that pick six and a couple fumbles. I finished with 12.5 points from that debacle. Jets offense was nothing without Breece - damn glad I started him but whiffed on the bonus garbage time final drive ~5 additional PPR gift points when the backup took over.

I needed those Breece points. I am facing McCaffrey vs our beloved Riverians. Mother of God he is going to post 50+ FF points. Book it. My only hope is the SF WRs are just wide open deep all first half and he is sat in the 2nd half.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Dilemma of the day. .5 should I roll Pollard tonight. Dowdle is out but Detroit is king of shutting down backs, and Pollard has under performed most the year.  Besides him I have Walker Zamir Chandler & Javonte. I need (help) 2 and rankings are all over the place. I even found a site that had Javonte ranked highest. 

Going Zamir and Walker for now but will be on the ledge watching Pollard crush the Lions den tonight.

Edited by RandyHolt

3 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Dilemma of the day. .5 should I roll Pollard tonight. Dowdle is out but Detroit is king of shutting down backs, and Pollard has under performed most the year.  Besides him I have Walker Zamir Chandler & Javonte. I need (help) 2 and rankings are all over the place. I even found a site that had Javonte ranked highest. 

Going Zamir and Walker for now but will be on the ledge watching Pollard crush the Lions den tonight.

Ae you starting Pollard as a flex?

3 hours ago, Maxito said:

Ae you starting Pollard as a flex?

I am floundering... no as of now. Flex is Pittman. I am going Zamir and KW3. If he doesnt play will pivot to Javonte or Chandler. 

EDIT I just panic started him after hearing McCarthy just say he wants to get Tony Pollard 20 touches tonight. FML. Pollard is negative points and is being ignored.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

My opponent in both my season longs started Goff - lucky he didn't go crazy. I played against Pollard in my other league haha. Misery loves company.  Playing for 1st and 3rd.

My best ball - last QB standing is Howell. Been in first all year up lead slowly dwindling but up 20 in our last week.... thrilled to hear Jacoby is limping in warmups... assuming Howell doesnt post a negative #. I just checked I have Lambs monster game in my favor.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, China said:

Looks like I’m going to win my league this year.🏆

Congrats - I too won my home league and took 4th in my first ever public league. It didn't matter who i started at RB - so starting Pollard didn't kill me. I needed to start KW3 over Pollard and also NOT play the Raiders D. Kinda sucks playing against your own players when playing multiple leagues but whatever. There is so much luck involved its good to do more than one league IMO.

I did best ball leagues for the first time ever and took first in the 2. I only did $20 leagues just to learn about best ball. Howell and his 8 points were needed - I won that league by just 3 points. For the first time ever it paid off for me being a betting homer. Edit. I may lose if KJ Osborn or Mattison go off.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1

Don't draft Pollard nor Bijan with Arthur Smith as his coach. The league i won I took Bijan at 1.5 and only by avoiding injuries did I win with that pick. Herbert's broken fingers were my biggest injury hurdles. I drafted Ridley instead of the no brainer hindsight pick Keenan Allen. I drafted Herbert the next round.

Edited by RandyHolt