Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

I clinched the #1 seed last week, and playoffs start next week, so this week doesn't really matter for me.  Which is great, because Tyreek, Stround, Collins and Kincaid are all banged up. 

The #2 team relied on the Herbert/Allen stack to great effect all year, so he got kicked in the dick. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz

The majority of my RBs are hurt and they are listed as questionable (great timing).  Jacobs is considered questionable and have heard no update regarding whether he is playing tonight against the Chargers.  Robinson Jr is questionable, and Jonathan Taylor is out with the surgery.  Picked up Chuba Hubbard and Devin Singletary today.  Oh, it's a must-win game for me this week.  Win I'm in the playoffs.

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 2.55.48 PM.png

Edited by Maxito

I’m envious of some of the pickups you guys are capable of making.  My leagues are uber competitive and savage when it comes to waivers, and we’re talking $100-$150 buy-ins with a bunch of 30-45 year old dudes with other priorities.

I have 1 QB - Tua, and made Stafford my #1 waiver selection and damn near wanted to cry when he got taken before me.  Everything in my soul says Tua is due for a single digit performance against the Jets.  But I’m looking at a waiver wire of Carr, Ridder and Flacco as the top projected.

It’s hard for me to drop anyone for one of those guys.  None good, or even matchup friendly.

My playoffs are week 16 and 17. I am pivoting to the Denver DST.

Hosting Bill "No QB without TB" Bellichek and the Patriots. And then again at home vs San Dog Chargers led by E Schtick.

Other pickups for the playoffs - Browning (Herbert and Howell were my QBs sigh) Stafford backing up Josh Allen, Noah Brown Odell and Chandler.

Edited by RandyHolt

4 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m envious of some of the pickups you guys are capable of making.  My leagues are uber competitive and savage when it comes to waivers, and we’re talking $100-$150 buy-ins with a bunch of 30-45 year old dudes with other priorities.

I have 1 QB - Tua, and made Stafford my #1 waiver selection and damn near wanted to cry when he got taken before me.  Everything in my soul says Tua is due for a single digit performance against the Jets.  But I’m looking at a waiver wire of Carr, Ridder and Flacco as the top projected.

It’s hard for me to drop anyone for one of those guys.  None good, or even matchup friendly.

I would consider Flacco there. 

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I am.

I’ve been wavering back and forth all day about who I can safely drop to make that move.  There’s this other side of me that feels like how salty will I be if I roll into wild card weekend with 57 year old Joe Flacco, and he scores 5.68 points.

look ahead to playoff matchups. 

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I am.

I’ve been wavering back and forth all day about who I can safely drop to make that move.  There’s this other side of me that feels like how salty will I be if I roll into wild card weekend with 57 year old Joe Flacco, and he scores 5.68 points.

I was going to add Flaccid Flacco AFTER Browning with my 10 waiver position but the league leader (Cousins Dobbs) nabbed Smokin' Joe at number 9. I had Browning ahead of Flacco in part because of injuries taking their toll in Cleveland and betting Flacco will come back to earth some. He is going to keep feeding Njoku who may only be stopped via his drops. I also didnt like seeing the Jets vs Flacco in week 17.

Just saw this: Flacco's offensive line is down to two backups at both tackle spots (though Geron Christian has played pretty decently), and center Ethan Pocic might not play.

Geron sigh.

I like Brownings toys better. Chase Tee Mixon and now superstar Chase Brown.

Edited by RandyHolt

$500 league 

45 player roster

19 starters w 11 IDP starters 

I’m w BFS ref your WWs.  Just go grab another starter they say, lol. And all our pickups costs $$.  

Anywho, rolled with only Lawrence at QB.  Got lucky(?) and grabbed Browning for $201 when TL went down.  

all that to ask:  Browning v Vikings

Lawrence v Ravens

Edited by stoshuaj

The joy of Fantasy football.  I released Jordan Addison for WR Reed (Reid) from the Packers, and Addison decided to score 16.9 points.  However, my opponent has Jefferson and at the moment Jefferson hasn't done much.  So I guess Addison should do good than Jefferson.  This may be my last week of playing fantasy football. 

• Sad 1

Pittman was absolutely cooking, 4 receptions for 78 yards in the first quarter.  He's been my best flex player all year.  

Then some punk Steelers DB puts a dirty hit on him (he was ejected) and Pittman is out for the game with a concussion and questionable for next week.  JFC :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

With a 49 point lead going into today after a big Saturday, I’m now left to wonder if its worth making a move to put in a better option at QB.

Its Flacco, Carr, and Levis on the wire.

My issue is I’m holding two defenses, typically sacrilege, but it’s about matchups and I want to secure a solid one for next week.  Don’t really want to part with anyone and may not have to because of the lead I’ve built up.

Also of note, I’ve benched Jaylen Waddle in favor of Robinson off of waivers facing our beloved Ders.  Just feels juicy, hope I’m not outsmarting myself.

IMG_4240.png

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome

This week is meaningless for me, but after a handful of games, my opponent has played 3 guys (Ekeler, Hock, and their kicker), and Ive played 1 (Jahmyr) and we are tied. Their kicker is on the Raiders, so hit NINE PATs, but I’ll take that when its twice as many points as Ekeler got. 😂