Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Well, I didn’t make the move in dropping BRob for  Levi’s and of course, Levis scores almost immediately while the Phins run the ball.

I am debating releasing Robinson from my team.  I don't see any reason for Commanders to put him at further risk.    

• Like 1

The team decided to play this week so luckily I won and made it to the playoffs. Surprisingly the three players I picked up because of injuries did wonders for me.  I put. a claim to pick up the Washington Commanders' defense this week because playing the Jets.  

My defense is Miami vs Dallas. 

Releasing Chargers Def and they play Buf.

Edited by Maxito

I lost Herbert and have Browning without Chase vs a banged up Pitt.  I picked him up over Flacco because of Chase. I have Howell!

Check this out. My opponent is starting BOTH Jefferson and Addison - well did last week and will likely again.

I will try to add Mullins. If can add Mullins I am thinking about starting him to make sure the 2 Minny WRs don't end my season... but its PPR so without TDs I will get burned. Makes my QB decision more complicated...

I dodged injuries but now in my 2 leagues injuries have hit Herbert Tyreek Olave Keaton Zack Moss & Pittman. I NEED Pittman I have him in both leagues and has been a total stud.

Edited by RandyHolt

24 minutes ago, Maxito said:

The team decided to play this week so luckily I won and made it to the playoffs. Surprisingly the three players I picked up because of injuries did wonders for me.  I put. a claim to pick up the Washington Commanders' defense this week because playing the Jets.  

My defense is Miami vs Dallas. 

Releasing Chargers Def and they play Buf.

I dropped Miami (painfully) last week to snatch up Denver. Cost me a loss but still made the loffs. Denver at home vs NE and then at home vs the Chargers.

I have the jets so need to decide Jets at home vs Howell or Denver...  I HATE betting against the Manders in any way. I could also add the Commanders....

Edited by RandyHolt

52 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I dropped Miami (painfully) last week to snatch up Denver. Cost me a loss but still made the loffs. Denver at home vs NE and then at home vs the Chargers.

I have the jets so need to decide Jets at home vs Howell or Denver...  I HATE betting against the Manders in any way. I could also add the Commanders....

According to the media, Rogers can come off the injured list and play this week against the Commanders.  So, instead, I may do the same and pick up the Jets defense as much I hate it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Maxito said:

According to the media, Rogers can come off the injured list and play this week against the Commanders.  So, instead, I may do the same and pick up the Jets defense as much I hate it. 

Compounding my decision was seeing Denver get absolutely torched last week... sure it was a tough matchup but was hoping for at least positive points. I didn't know about Rodgers maybe coming back... I'll be flip flopping all week.

I got Browning and Mullins. Dammit I going to flip flop a few times but going Mullins and hope all the TDs go to Hock or Chandler since i am facing Addison and Jefferson.

Here is my other league. Olave thursday and Tyreek out last week and not practicing has me in limbo. I need Pittman healthy for both leagues.

image.png.ea8c75e9a53e3c5fab317565c8213a18.png

Edited by RandyHolt

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Stroud is sitting. I streamed Stafford last week so have him on my roster, but hate playing qbs on Thursday. Only waiver wire options are Baker Mayfield, who I hate in every way a person ive never met can be hated, Russ, and Geno. 

If Baker plays like he did last week he could be an option.  I hate Thursday night games with a passion so I can understand your point.

Jonathan Tayor is coming off from IR, so I need to release an RB.  Who would you release Chubba Hubbard or Brian Robinson Jr? I think Robinson due to his injury and the Commanders have the 49ers and Dallas after the Jets.  Not a favorable matchup,

Currently, rb's with Robinson gone,

Josh Jacobs (injured)

Jonathon Taylor

Devin Singletary

Chubba Hubbard.  

If Jacobs plays this week this will be my lineup

Jacobs

Taylor

singletary (Flex)

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Stroud is sitting. I streamed Stafford last week so have him on my roster, but hate playing qbs on Thursday. Only waiver wire options are Baker Mayfield, who I hate in every way a person ive never met can be hated, Russ, and Geno. 

I would pickup Mayfield and start him over Browning and Mullens in a heartbeat. Good matchup this week. Folks in Tampa aren't missing Brady.

11 hours ago, Maxito said:

Jonathan Tayor is coming off from IR, so I need to release an RB.  Who would you release Chubba Hubbard or Brian Robinson Jr? I think Robinson due to his injury and the Commanders have the 49ers and Dallas after the Jets.  Not a favorable matchup,

Currently, rb's with Robinson gone,

Josh Jacobs (injured)

Jonathon Taylor

Devin Singletary

Chubba Hubbard.  

If Jacobs plays this week this will be my lineup

Jacobs

Taylor

singletary (Flex)

Looks good. No brainer I do think you need to drop BRob and stash your fan card until next year. Matchups suck limping back so a re-injury risk will be there, meanwhile Hubbard is getting fed.

OK I am still puzzled. I did find 1 ranking that has Mullens over Browning this week (good I am not totally crazy) but otherwise Browning is way ahead in most.

Are fantasy guys smarter than Vegas??  when I see CIN -2 OU 37 which implies they score ~19. MIN +3 OU 47 implies they score 22 in a possible shootout on turf. Last Browning game vs Pitt he got 13pts but is now @Pitt outdoor/grass & w/o Chase. Maybe Chase logging some rushing TDs has projections pushing him up but there is some disconnect I cannot rationalize. Which I need to get sorted because my opponent is starting both Jefferson and Addison so its a big factor for me this week.

If I start Browning I will be going heavy on Mullens in DFS to cover my arse.

15 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

OK I am still puzzled. I did find 1 ranking that has Mullens over Browning this week (good I am not totally crazy) but otherwise Browning is way ahead in most.

Are fantasy guys smarter than Vegas??  when I see CIN -2 OU 37 which implies they score ~19. MIN +3 OU 47 implies they score 22 in a possible shootout on turf. Last Browning game vs Pitt he got 13pts but is now @Pitt outdoor/grass & w/o Chase. Maybe Chase logging some rushing TDs has projections pushing him up but there is some disconnect I cannot rationalize. Which I need to get sorted because my opponent is starting both Jefferson and Addison so its a big factor for me this week.

If I start Browning I will be going heavy on Mullens in DFS to cover my arse.

Browning has been averaging 22 points for the past three weeks and also they play Pittsburg. There has been hoopla that Browning depends on YAC and that Chase may be out he is going to be in trouble.  I have him on my team and I'm thinking about starting him over Mahomes.  However, my opponent has Chase on his team. So points that he gets points my QB gets. 

Mullins, I don't know too much about him.  Having Jefferson, and Addison sounds tempting to start with though

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Maxito said:

Browning has been averaging 22 points for the past three weeks and also they play Pittsburg. There has been hoopla that Browning depends on YAC and that Chase may be out he is going to be in trouble.  I have him on my team and I'm thinking about starting him over Mahomes.  However, my opponent has Chase on his team. So points that he gets points my QB gets. 

Mullins, I don't know too much about him.  Having Jefferson, and Addison sounds tempting to start with though

I suspect Browning with 4 rushing TDs logged is ****ing up the algorithms used when projections are tabulated. I can see Mullens with more yards vs Detroit. Pitt at home almost always points to a tight game. Rudolph in there may give Cincy an extra possession or 2 but at worst projections should have them much closer. I did find one site that has Mullens projected higher so I am not totally crazy. Knock on Mullens seems to be INTs.

I think FF projection models ignore 1 good game.

image.png.67dc8f9b13b11980a18faa1bc40aabd9.png

Mullens also logged 6 carries last week (only 10 yards).

I am starting from behind after my opponent had Nakua and Olave play on Thursday.  Felt fortunate that last night he had Cook and Kincaid not do much.  I have Tua/ Waddle and he has Hill and Mostert.

I snagged Jets D last week for this moment, but for days all I can think about is has that D officially went on vacation.  Particularly after getting whipped by the Hill-less Phins.  Meanwhile, the putrid Washington D is available and nobody knows how to ruin Christmas like this team by winning a game we need them to lose.

What I’m getting at is all conventional wisdom says play the Jets today.  But my gut says drop them for the Ders.

Welp, I destroyed everyone this year and finished the regular season on a 9 game win streak. Going to lose in the semis because the Bills ruined Diggs and playing against Breece and Tee Higgins, who have been okay but not great all year but blowing up today.  

Life is cruel. 

• Sad 1

Well seems like this week is my last week for fantasy unless some miracle happens.  Down by 50 points with Mahomes, Deebo, and Chiefs kicker left to play.  However, my opponent has Sydney Rice (KC WR) and Tucker left to play.  The season has been a frustrating one for me with drafting players, management, and poor decisions with my lineup.  

• Sad 1

I crushed my opponent in my season long. Yahoo public I failed. Pittman KW3 Pollard LaPorta let me down. Howell benched may kill my 2 best balls - i was in first in both before Sunday. There is a lot of luck in FF so its good to play a few leagues IMO. DFS is the backup plan when bad luck strikes.

image.png.1ed7e7a0c88738be25797673d6b38dc9.png

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Bad outing for me. 

after scoring over 100 every week and averaging 125 a week and going on a tear after a 0-4 start, I failed to break 80. All my stars let me down. The other guy had Cooper prescot and lamb, among others. Put up like 160 points. Got mollywhopped. 

I traded Allen for Robinson and Taylor early in the season. I had purdy and Howell (who was working out as a spot starter till Rivera started pulling him mid game…) and that trade worked out fantastic for both of us. I beat him in the first round of the playoffs. 

so, stoked the trade worked out in my favor. Little bitter I missed out on the 2k first place prize but oh well. 

I prefer betting. Wish I could take a few years off fantadyfootball. Been doing it for like 18 straight years.