Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

14 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

How cool would it be for Jamin Davis to start growing a mullet?!?!  

Technically it would be called a shag if he grew one. Hair doesn’t grow down, it grows outwards.

003625641f8a54e5457d3945e729167e.jpg

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

St-Juste watches film on the previous practice and takes copious notes every night on how he can improve. Add that to the questions he asks Kendall Fuller and William Jackson III, two veterans who have nine years, 13 interceptions, 78 pass breakup -- oh, and a Super Bowl win -- between the two of them, and it makes sense that the former Minnesota Golden Gopher has a "pretty solid" grasp of the playbook.

"Watching him, he's built like [Tillman], he's got that mentality," Rivera said. "You always watch him going after the football. So, when I try to compare him to somebody, I'm doing that because I see things that tell me, 'Hey, this is what this kid's skillset is all about.'"

• Like 5

10 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

He had a crisp 4.3 YPA this game.

I've seen QBs use shovel passes with more depth. 

Yeah, I was expecting maybe a little improvement.  But he’s doing the same things.  He completed his first pass for about nine yards.  Everything after that, was forgettable. 

27 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He isn’t? Wow. Totally thought he would. After all, he’s going to win the super bowl for us :) why wouldn’t we reward him?? 

Heinicke went toe to toe with Brady.  Has Josh Allen did that yet?   Allen does though have a slightly stronger arm.  Maybe just 40 million for Heinicke a season?  I don't think he'd get the 43 that Allen did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Does anyone know if they will live stream from Fed Ex tonight?

I read somewhere they won't but the reporters might put up some plays on twitter, etc per usual training camp.  106.7 right now is running their program live from there. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Heinicke went toe to toe with Brady.  Has Josh Allen did that yet?   Allen does though have a slightly stronger arm.  Maybe just 40 million for Heinicke a season?  I don't think he'd get the 43 that Allen did. 

I completely get that you’re joking, but someone seems to have forgotten both bills patriots games in 2019 😂 those games were indeed very close 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Does anyone know if they will live stream from Fed Ex tonight?

My how the turntables!  The excitement for this 2021 Team is reminiscent of the Joe Gibbs days.  Just two years ago I was so demoralized as a fan I wouldn't even watch a preseason game.  Now?  I'm just like the rest of you trying to find out how to tune in to a practice!  We talkin bout practice man!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I completely get that you’re joking, but someone seems to have forgotten both bills patriots games in 2019 😂 those games were indeed very close 

It did occur to me when I said it I could have been wrong about Allen versus the Patriots but I was too lazy to look it up.  😀

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It did occur to me when I said it I could have been wrong about Allen versus the Patriots but I was too lazy to look it up.  😀

Totally tracks. You are *generally pretty lazy on the research side of things I notice 🧐

*Totally being sarcastic if thats not obvious lol

• Haha 8
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Totally tracks. You are *generally pretty lazy on the research side of things I notice 🧐

*Totally being sarcastic if thats not obvious lol

Yeah, SIP is one of the laziest posters here. Freakin' drive by post artist. 

:ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Bringing the heat from other spots on the field actually helps the D line be disruptive.  And more on point, it makes it more difficult for QBs.  When you bring a blitz or fake one, you actually want it to spook the QB versus the QB thinking that dude poses no threat.  IMO Collins brings that.  I think Jamin will bring that. 

I posted earlier this year about 'Cover Zero'.  That's how the Patriots held the Rams and Sean McVey 'Boy Genius' to 3 points in Super Bowl LIII. 

The WFT now has every piece to run a cover 2, 1, or zero.  JDR is salivating with Collins being healthy.  Think about who the WFT plays QB vs QB.  Then take those match ups and rank them by difficulty.  Now you have 8 games where you can swing the advantage based on week to week match ups QB vs QB.  If you clearly are not even close to competing well in those games, you'll need to swing for the fences with HEAT.  Now, you can show cover zero or cover 1 on almost  every down. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

the glory days,😀 it would have felt so much better if their first pick in that draft was Fuller and then Ionnaidis

Someone tell Fitz to take his shoes off....thats brand new carpet he's walking on!

• Haha 6