Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, KDawg said:

QB2? We should be trading Wentz right now.

Also, we haven’t released Heinicke yet?

Howell is an awesome value in the 5th.  i was ok with the idea in the 3rd.  I was pining for him in the 4th.   So happy on that front.  I don't have him ranked as high as you but i did have him as my QB 3 and just one spot behind of Corral on my top 100. 

But the meltdown from the Heinicke Hive about him likely being bumped down to QB 3 might be wild fun.    And we need you to stoke that meltdown.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

A guy 6'7" that doesn't block and is slow isn't very exciting. I'd say his ceiling is Jeremy Sprinkle.

Bates is our blocking TE. If he can adequately block but can run routes, I’d be happy. Sprinkle is shorter and has brick hands. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Howell is an awesome value in the 5th.  i was ok with the idea in the 3rd.  I was pining for him in the 4th.   So happy on that front.  I don't have him ranked as high as you but i did have him as my QB 3 and just one spot behind of Corral on my top 100. 

But the meltdown from the Heinicke Hive about him likely being bumped down to QB 3 might be wild fun.    And we need you to stoke that meltdown.  :ols:

KDawg is now the buffer between the Hive and the Howellers.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I’m not stroking anything, sir. Inappropriate!

• Haha 2

A lot of mocks I saw had Howell in the second round.  So I suppose for those of you who hated our Day 1 and 2 picks, you can just pretend we traded back a few times and have extra picks next year to go along with our two seconds this year :)

Pretend after the trade backs, we went Howell / Dotson / Mathis / Robinson / Butler / Turner and it doesn't feel so bad, does it?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

My guess a little while ago on this thread was Strong and Turner in the 5th because Howell would be gone.  So Howell and Turner.  A plus for me. 

Tampa should take Strong.  Brady has the mobility of a parking structure, and Strong has the mobility of a toll booth.  

Strong could watch Brady for the next 4 years then hit FA...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, peanut0862 said:

so pick 11 turns into a WR, RB and a QB

Funny how that turned out to be since some fans here said the draft was over after the first two rounds. I said draft not over yet.

Never count your chickens before they are hatched...🙂

• Like 1