Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

The Packers draft really good WRs...in the later rounds. Davante Adams, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, Donald Driver...none were 1st rounders.

I wonder if the Vikings take Malik Willis at 32. The next few teams picking obviously aren't going QB but maybe there will be a trade.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m not completely against that. Especially because we still have that third in the bank. I love Hall.

Plus, player comp wise I have been saying Dotson reminds me of Moss and Hall reminds me of Portis. Getting the band back together.

That would break my "draft Strong with the 4th round pick and cause the Hive to go crazy" plan.  

So, while I'm for it for "on the field reasons," I'd be against it because I really am looking forward to debating who will win the backup QB competition with the Hive.  :P 

• Haha 1

The Patriots are the most boring team in the league and have been for some time.

I know this sounds nuts for real but Belichick doesn’t know how to navigate the most modern (last 2-3 years) version of the NFL.  It’s changed significantly since Brady left and he hasn’t adapted.  And Brady was duct-tapping that thing together the last couple seasons anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Imagine the number of TV's Rodgers has thrown a remote through during the draft over the past 2 decades.

Holy ****. Strange in the FIRST round? Wow. Liked him in the 4th. 

I liked him in the 4th, but part of it was because I thought he'd be available that late moreso than him being 4th round talent.

• Like 1

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

The Patriots are the most boring team in the league and have been for some time.

I know this sounds nuts for real but Belichick doesn’t know how to navigate the most modern (last 2-3 years) version of the NFL.  It’s changed significantly since Brady left and he hasn’t adapted.  And Brady was duct-tapping that thing together the last couple seasons anyway.

They spent a gagillion dollars on TEs last off-season, and I thought that was a very peculiar decision.  

Though we'll see.  If Mac Jones takes a step forward, they will continue to be competitive.