Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

My biggest concern is he feasted on weaker defenses.  He disappeared in games such as Clemson(where his inability to block stood out).  This late in the 3rd it's a good risk, because he does have potential to become a game changer...I just don't know if he'll put the work in to do it.

We talked to him and or FO feels we will get the most out of him😉 he’s one of those don’t judge a book by it’s cover picks, lol. He can ball..we’ll immediately have a new red zone target and 3rd down threat, at minimum. He’s committed to improving his areas of weakness. 🏋🏼‍♀️🏋🏽

• Like 1

With the 91st pick the Cleveland Browns select Trill Williams, CB - Syracuse.  

Opt out Wednesday for the Browns taking another one here in the 3rd.  Trill's big, fast and aggressive and he's played every position in the secondary so he's got the versatility DCs love.  

• Like 2

With the 92nd pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the Denver Broncos select CB Israel Mukuamu, South Carolina.

Tall CB with long arms.  Has good speed and quickness.  Will be a good fit as outside cb in Fangios zone heavy scheme.  Tough and physical in run support.   Had a great 2018 and 2019, denver's brass is hoping his struggles in 2020 can be chalked up to the groin injury he suffered.  With Kyle fuller only being here on a 1 yr deal, and ronald darby still not a lock as a long term solution, Denver is happy to add the talented cb.

@Capt'n Obvious, you're up.

1180661962.jpeg

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 4

With the 93rd pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the Buffalo Bills select....Kenneth Gainwell, RB, University of Memphis. Buffalo gets Josh Allen another playmaker that can hopefully help solidify an inconsistent and shaky backfield.

KG.jpg.28e3cd1153d33b3d75d43bbb7468af74.jpg

Edited by Capt'n Obvious
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, mcterry said:

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select, Michael Carter, RB UNC

Carter.jpg

I almost took him at #68 but in the end I need more help on D and Browning graded out higher overall. But this is a great pick. Was hoping he might fall enough for me to take a shot at a trade. 

My only concern for him is his size but he plays with good aggression. He jsut had trouble getting out of the backfield sometimes when I thought he should. But he has the potential of being a very good back. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1