Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SB LIV Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team at Tampa Bay Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

1168948904_ScreenShot2021-02-07at10_14_14PM.thumb.png.e9b08b207232f6a20432c0242767bb87.png

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

And the friggin clock didn't start. WTF?

Apparently it did. Rewatched it. So, here's what happened- Fournette was tackled with 12 seconds. Somehow they gave Arians a TO with 13 left. Then they ran that play with the complete BS PI somehow only took 3 seconds. 

This is a joke. 

1 minute ago, Switchgear said:

Do you think this has been a well officiated game?

I don't think it's been well officiated but I also don't think KC has been completely innocent here.  

Look, I get it, people are sick of Tom Brady.  But it's not inaccurate to say that the Chiefs have shot themselves in the foot in this half, too.  

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No it’s not.

The Chiefs can put up points in bunches.  

They might not be able to do it.  

Not today.  Their O-line is too porous against the Bucs defense.  Even if they score 3 TDs in the second half, I'm sure the Bucs can come up with at least one to cover.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't think it's been well officiated but I also don't think KC has been completely innocent here.  

Look, I get it, people are sick of Tom Brady.  But it's not inaccurate to say that the Chiefs have shot themselves in the foot in this half, too.  

But it would also be inaccurate to not give a lot of credit to the Buc's defense

Just now, Burgold said:

I can see the first pass interference. It’s a call that’s not made when feet get tangled. That second one was clearly an uncatchable ball so can’t be PI

The first one is a bad call, but not terrible, it looks like Breeland tackled him.

The second one was beyond terrible. Evans ran into Mathieu, who was just standing there. And it was completely uncatchable. 

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Chiefs have been bad enough they don't need refs help.  You are correct they've done themselves no favors.

Still makes the game less fun when ticky tack calls are made in VERY big spots.  I know it won't be perfect, but it feels pretty one sided.

Archived