Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

25 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Is Eric Fisher considered damaged goods ?

Are we one of the several teams that he is talking to ?

Its tough because he just blew that Achilles in January. 

The only OT I heard of WFT looking at was Villanueva. He is supposedly signed with the Ravens now

Just now, DWinzit said:

Its tough because he just blew that Achilles in January. 

The only OT I heard of WFT looking at was Villanueva. He is supposedly signed with the Ravens now

I thought Villanueva was to sign with the Ravens after the draft.  He already signed with them?

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I thought Villanueva was to sign with the Ravens after the draft.  He already signed with them?

Thought he was signed at the same time as the trade announcement, perhaps it was rumored but didn't occur? 

30 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Peter King thinks the compensation for Julio is a 2nd round pick or around there....Also makes 20M this year and next.

For the kind of money he'll make for the next three years, Atlanta should be giving up picks to dump him, not getting picks.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

For the kind of money he'll make for the next three years, Atlanta should be giving up picks to dump him, not getting picks.

The team who acquires would just be responsible for the base salary, right? If so, not too bad. Sign me up if it the case. Super Bowl window would officially open. 

I just get worried with the new way of doing things and guys wanting to renegotiate; Julio has done this previously. 

2 hours ago, wit33 said:

The team who acquires would just be responsible for the base salary, right? If so, not too bad. Sign me up if it the case. Super Bowl window would officially open. 

I just get worried with the new way of doing things and guys wanting to renegotiate; Julio has done this previously. 

I’d much rather have someone on a rookie deal than be paying Julio 12 in two years.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

His cap hits for the next 3 years are 23, 19.2, 19.2. I’m sure their is some way to finagle that. But those are details. 

That’s includes a load of pro rated bonus cap hits from cash already paid. 

1 hour ago, markmills67 said:

I thought he had been paid the large amount of his contract, I think his next 3 years are 15, 12, 11m.

Yeah I think you are correct, those are the cash amounts due. Still wouldn’t trade a 2nd for him though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Peter King thinks the compensation for Julio is a 2nd round pick or around there....Also makes 20M this year and next.

Pass.  He is 32 years old.  I'd rather use the 2nd rounder for a younger player to grow with our core.  I'd offer a 4th (maybe another day 3 pick), but I wouldn't expect them to take it.  

• Like 5

There is no way he’s worth a 2nd- but just looked it up and he’s only owed

Here's what a team acquiring Julio Jones in a trade would owe him on his current deal: 2021: $15.3M 2022: $11.513M 2023: $11.513M 3-years, $38.326M in total.

mid to late pick would be fine for me 

Edited by seantaylor=god