Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I think fans are under-rating Reyes' speed.

You have to be fast, to work for Door Dash.

Hence, the name "Door Dash".

Just check his times and stats on doordash.com

His listed 40 Time from car door, to apartment door, is beyond belief.

And that's after climbing 3 flights of stairs to a 3rd floor apartment.

Cool he can run up 3 flights of stairs fast. But what is his short shuttle down stairs duplex time? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

Cool he can run up 3 flights of stairs fast. But what is his short shuttle down stairs duplex time? 

Not sure, but then again, when defenders attempt to tackle him, they are the ones who are going to feel like they're trying to climb several flights of stairs, on his 6'9 frame.

(he grew again last night)

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I think fans are under-rating Reyes' speed.

You have to be fast, to work for Door Dash.

Hence, the name "Door Dash".

Just check his times and stats on doordash.com

His listed 40 Time from car door, to apartment door, is beyond belief.

And that's after climbing 3 flights of stairs to a 3rd floor apartment.

I’d agree on his speed if he worked for Jimmy John’s instead. 

• Like 1

Reyes has never played football. So it will be interesting to see what he can do. But to that, it is kind of a slap in the face for college, FAs looking for jobs and just players overall that have played all their lives and just haven't gotten an opportunity because they didn't have an advocate working on their behalf. Hopefully, he plays up to this opportunity.

If you can't take a slap in the face, get off the gridiron.  Seriously, that is some of the whiniest nonsense i've ever heard.  You make your own opportunities.  Look at Heinicke.  Dude went from advanced math finals to being Chase Young's mancrush.  You do what you need to do and you don't go crybaby.  (I shouldn't post right after working out - too amped to turn the filter on!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He never fully regained his explosiveness, and was never quite healthy enough to compete and show he had other qualities worth rostering. Tough breaks for him, but hey he made most of a mid-round rookie contract despite being too injured to ever really play, so it could have been worse for him. Best case scenario if he could do it all over again, I’d assume he comes out a year earlier after his monster junior season and before he had that tragic injury. And it’s why highly-regarded RB’s (graded 3rd round or higher) should always come out early when they have put up enough good tape and elite production. But that’s not how it works for everyone, unfortunately. Best of luck to him.

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

Good to see there are still a load of FAs available that could do a solid job for us. Few popular names remain on the list, Wright, Boston, Hooker, load of CB’s, few vet OL.

Still nicely sat with cap space too. Should be able to dip into the market quickly depending how the draft unfolds.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 6:12 PM, GothSkinsFan said:

If you can't take a slap in the face, get off the gridiron.  Seriously, that is some of the whiniest nonsense i've ever heard.  You make your own opportunities.  Look at Heinicke.  Dude went from advanced math finals to being Chase Young's mancrush.  You do what you need to do and you don't go crybaby.  (I shouldn't post right after working out - too amped to turn the filter on!)

I agree, in general.  He made his opportunity for this year after he got to play, but the original opportunity was just him answering the phone when Rivera randomly called.  lol  Wasnt anything he did.  Sometimes fortune just finds you.  

Edited by justice98

24 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Good to see there are still a load of FAs available that could do a solid job for us. Few popular names remain on the list, Wright, Boston, Hooker, load of CB’s, few vet OL.

Still nicely sat with cap space too. Should be able to dip into the market quickly depending how the draft unfolds.

I'd like to see us sign the Left OT of Pittsburgh.  He give us assurance of protecting the blindside if we can't land a left OT in the 1st round.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'd like to see us sign the Left OT of Pittsburgh.  He give us assurance of protecting the blindside if we can't land a left OT in the 1st round.  

I’d like a draft weekend trade for Orlando Brown if we don’t go tackle day one.

• Like 5

Just now, RWJ said:

For a 2nd round pick I'd be ok for that but nothing more.

He is all but guaranteed to be a FA in 2022 unless he’s moved on. Mid round pick now plus maybe a conditional mid 3-4 mid round type pick in 2022 depending on performance.

I’d expect the Ravens to get calls after day 1 of the draft, but it is a strong OT class so perhaps it’s a buyers market for him.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Not sure where to put this.  The media is trying to make a big deal out of player jersey numbers being opened up and whose going to what number and how exciting it is.

And I just don't care.  I can't get excited about the numbers on a jersey.

Honestly I hate the idea. Makes identifying eligible receivers a nightmare. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

There are still rules in place though in the proposal.  For example, Sammis Reyes can’t wear 69.  That’s not eligible for a skill player.  

He hasn't yet proven he has skill.... 

REYES

Let's just say there's mucho marketing potential even if he doesn't make it.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:11 PM, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

He is all but guaranteed to be a FA in 2022 unless he’s moved on. Mid round pick now plus maybe a conditional mid 3-4 mid round type pick in 2022 depending on performance.

I’d expect the Ravens to get calls after day 1 of the draft, but it is a strong OT class so perhaps it’s a buyers market for him.

What did Trent net us??? a 3rd and a 5th right? And he's better than Brown. Offer a  third this year and a 5th next year.