Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Was drafted to play H Back, but Norvo the Clown didn't think he was talented enough and gave him the axe.

I think it was more about him wanting a fullback rather than an H-back

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Was drafted to play H Back, but Norvo the Clown didn't think he was talented enough and gave him the axe.

33 minutes ago, carex said:

I think it was more about him wanting a fullback rather than an H-back

I think getting suspended for taking PEDs didn't help his cause.

33 minutes ago, clietas said:

He's the guy that threw the pass on the music city miracle. 🤓

Same Frank Wycheck tho.

Thaaaaaats riiiiiiight ..thanks

"There are no flags on the field"..damn near gives me goose bumps hearing that... nothing to do with the play or the team that it happened to..just the passion in the man's voice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I cant believe how fast that happened. Dude must suck as a person or just not love football. Who knows.

Gotta be a ****ty person. I read he was considered pretty talented at one point in 2020. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Any interest in picking him up and seeing what hes about ourselves before the season? 

No. The QB room has a lot of chemistry right now it seems and bringing in a potential head case doesn’t seem like the smart thing to do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LightningBuggs said:

The Eagles waived Jamie Newman, the Wake Forest QB.  He's gotta be a better option than S. Montez right?

Wow. What a total flame out, went from a possible early round pick to a UDFA, cut before training camp. There was some question about why he skipped last year, whispers was because he didn't get the starting gig at UGA. Sounds like he's an asshole. And getting cut from the Eagles QB room is like getting a pitcher getting DFA'd by the Orioles.

19 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

No. The QB room has a lot of chemistry right now it seems and bringing in a potential head case doesn’t seem like the smart thing to do.

I'm just thinking about talent. Obviously if he IS a headcase I agree with you. let him waste away

On 6/10/2021 at 10:17 AM, Llevron said:

Gotta be a ****ty person. I read he was considered pretty talented at one point in 2020. 

Do you realize how ****ty a person you have to be to be waived by Philly? That's like eating bunnies for breakfast ****ty!