Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pay the Man!!

gooseneck
Message added by TK,

Keep the politics OUT of this thread & the Stadium in general. If you want to discuss Heinecke's Twitter, take it to the Tailgate forum. Failure to do so may result in a Rule 18 violation. What's Rule 18? Go look it up. :) 

15 minutes ago, EatsMoreChicken said:

Heinicke played his butt off yesterday, but if true, this is disqualifying for me

Keep this nonsense out of this forum.  This is about football.  Take your political bs elsewhere.  We come here to unplug from the insanity.  

I'm sorry, but I just can't say he's out qb of the future off of 1 game.  I've seen to many QBs have a great game, hell Nick Foles had one of the greatest Superbowls ever.  He's not a QB 1.  I say he should get a competition, but you still need to find someone else. 

2 minutes ago, dckey said:

I'm sorry, but I just can't say he's out qb of the future off of 1 game.  I've seen to many QBs have a great game, hell Nick Foles had one of the greatest Superbowls ever.  He's not a QB 1.  I say he should get a competition, but you still need to find someone else. 

Oh you mean the same Nick Foles who led the Bears down the stretch to tie the heavily favored Saints?  That guy?  Yea I’d take him too.

1 hour ago, -JB- said:

Nothing is a foregone conclusion.  I will say it’s a hell of a lot better than trading multiple first round picks for another 30 something QB who you’ll have to pay 100 mill.

That I agree with. The only QBs worth trading for IMO are Rodgers or Watson for different reasons. 

23 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Oh you mean the same Nick Foles who led the Bears down the stretch to tie the heavily favored Saints?  That guy?  Yea I’d take him too.

Yeah the same Foles that In 9 years only had 2 winning seasons as the game 1 starting qb.  The same Foles that besides the 1 year in Philly and those 5 games in 2018 has looked terrible.  

I keep seeing the "not sustainable" and "flash in the pan stuff". Here's the thing about that: if he were a 1-read QB, or a heavy RPO QB, then I would agree.

But to see a guy go through his progressions, spread the ball to different receivers, elude the pass rush consistently and reset the pocket.... like what about that feels unsustainable? Lmao

It's potentially unsustainable in the sense that anyone's performance is technically potentially unsustainable. But his playing style doesn't feel unsustainable at all, EXCEPT for the injuries, in which case he needs to tone down the diving for pylons. But this is not Robert making one read and taking off every play. This is a guy literally doing everything you want your QB to do. 

1 hour ago, Daniel.redskins said:

No politics. I swear if this site becomes political like everything else I'm leaving. 

1 hour ago, ThomasRoane said:

Keep this nonsense out of this forum.  This is about football.  Take your political bs elsewhere.  We come here to unplug from the insanity.  

Thanks guys. :) 

You may both go see @PCS to redeem your one free cheerleader out of petty cash. :beavisnbutthead:

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

HEY, i also made the suggestion, where’s my reward? No cheerleader for me? 

RUDE. 

First, if you have to ask for a reward, you'll never get it. :nono:

And secondly, this was your first post in this thread so :wtf:

:) 

Heinicke was right, he does know the offense like the back of his hand which is a big plus.  At the end of the day it's going to come down to Rivera and the FO if they want to pay to keep him.  This team may have un-earthed a hidden gem.  Hopefully, the fact that's there is a new regime running things, history will not repeat itself.

2 minutes ago, -JB- said:

He wouldn’t have won a SB if never given a chance 🤷

I'm not saying Heinicke doesn't deserve a chance, I'm stating he hasn't earned the title of day 1 starter with 1 game.  Foles got a massive contract after those 5 games and has stunk since.  I'm just going against the mindset of we have our QB of the future, we still need more games to determine that.

Archived