Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

On 1/22/2021 at 9:43 PM, clietas said:

America for whatever reason is pretty lenient on the whole treason thing. 

John Brown n his crew and that lady that ran the boarding house the Lincoln assassination was planned in bout the last people tried and executed for treason I think. 

Without looking it up, I'd think Rosenberg which was in the 50s.  Might be a few later.   Starting in the 60s capital punishment for crimes that weren't homicides started to fall out of favor.   Also alot of those were agents for the Soviet Union and we favored exchanging them for our own spies/assets who were caught. 

Edited by DCSaints_fan

42 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Maybe he was trained to spot communist propaganda.  

But frankly, one of the things that right wing media has been doing for 40 years, is training people that the way you can spot lies is "do you want to hear it?"  

• Like 1

So will this be used in the impeachment trial...so anyone want to show this to Nikki Haley. 

Pentagon restricted commander of D.C. Guard ahead of Capitol riot

Local commanders typically have the power to take military action on their own to save lives or prevent significant property damage in an urgent situation when there isn’t enough time to obtain approval from headquarters.

But Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, said the Pentagon essentially took that power and other authorities away from him ahead of a pro-Trump protest on Jan. 6. That meant he couldn’t immediately roll out troops when he received a panicked phone call from the Capitol Police chief warning that rioters were about to enter the U.S. Capitol.

“All military commanders normally have immediate response authority to protect property, life, and in my case, federal functions — federal property and life,” Walker said in an interview. “But in this instance I did not have that authority.”

Walker and former Army secretary Ryan D. McCarthy are set to brief the House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday behind closed doors about the events, the beginning of what is likely to become a robust congressional inquiry into the preparations for a rally that devolved into a riot at the Capitol, leaving five people dead and representing a significant security failure.

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, clietas said:

That looks like a really sadly rolled joint. These morons just can't do anything right. 

Why you think they are so mad? I have never seen anyone roll a blunt and then attack the federal government and I have never seen a blunt rolled like that. Coincidence?? Maybe!? But im not ruling anything out. 

*For clarification I have never seen a blunt before and I wouldn't know a skillfully crafted one from any other if it wasn't for the internet

• Haha 2