Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I have actually been incredibly let down by what judges have been handing out.  I bet if these were Muslims or black people, the sentences would be longer.  

Though I have, in 100% serious, said that they should be taken out back and shot as traitors.  

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I have actually been incredibly let down by what judges have been handing out.  I bet if these were Muslims or black people, the sentences would be longer.  

If it were people of color we never would have made it off the capital grounds via anything other than bodybags.

I figured the sentencing would be on the lighter end of the spectrum from the jump, so I am not super let down when that is the case.

Same deal w/ Trump. I am very confident his punishment will not be what prosecutors ask for or what is rightfully deserved, but it is important that he is punished.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The top end of the spectrum involved a terrorism enhancement, and the judge didn’t really buy it. He said terrorism involves blowing up buildings and that type of thing. Of course I’d like to have seen them get more, but 22 years is, I think, sufficient. 

Think about it this way. Add 22 years to your life and imagine that being spent in a prison rather than doing whatever it is you actually plan on doing. For me, my daughter is 8 and my son is 3. I imagine missing everything until they are 30 and 25, respectively. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

2 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

Man, those years in prison handed out for j6 have really been adding up lately.

Feds didn't play around

I wanna see some more infographics in the near future about the updated statistics. Its getting crazy.

Actually, I keep reading that the sentences have been around 1/2 of the minimum sentencing guidelines.  

• Thumb down 1

48 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Her husband’s name is Ron McAbee. His trial starts 9/25. Prosecutors are seeking 20+ years. Judge is Emmet Sullivan aka not a Trump judge. He’s been around the block. Nominated to the Federal court by Bill Clinton and nominated to lower courts by Reagan and GHWB.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2