Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

re: Terrio photos with all the GOP heavies who will pretend that they were just posing for a pic with a stranger like they do all the time.

Look, we know all of this. We know they are all in lockstep with the same beliefs.
The people who "don't know it" ALSO KNOW IT.

And they will look at al those photos and say "yeah, so?"

~Bang

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

What a great week.  Although the sentences could have been a little harsher, it's great to see this parade of dickheads marching into prison.  

**** every single one of these guys, I hope they have a rough go of it in prison and their families completely forget about them.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

California Man Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge For Actions During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

A California man pleaded guilty today to a felony charge for his actions during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. His actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the 2020 presidential election.

Jorge Riley, 45, of Sacramento, California, pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia to obstruction of an official proceeding, a felony. U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta scheduled a sentencing hearing for September 6, 2023.

According to court documents, on Jan. 6, 2021, the defendant attended the “Stop the Steal” rally taking place in Washington, D.C. On December 31, 2020, the defendant purchased a “6 Ninja Tactical Combat Hunting Kunai Throwing Knife Set” and later posted on Facebook, “I just bought new kanai throwing knives and am going to do what my president asks” and “I’m going for the war.”  The defendant later posted on Facebook, “Do you really not get what is going to happen on the 6th?  I absolutely am looking forward to that and NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP IT!!!!” On January 6, 2021, the defendant marched with others to the Capitol building and posted on Facebook a video of him and others with the Capitol building in the foreground and added, “There’s 100’s of thousands of people marching on the Nation’s Capitol!!!” and “Hey we’re storming the Capitol…what are you doing?”

Click on the link for the ful article

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

What a great week.  Although the sentences could have been a little harsher, it's great to see this parade of dickheads marching into prison.  

**** every single one of these guys, I hope they have a rough go of it in prison and their families completely forget about them.  

Sedition Tracker is a good site that gives information on each defendant. They don’t aggregate the data and I haven’t seen any that do. But from going through the list it’s eye opening to see what DOJ has done so far.

I know some won’t be pleased unless there are public decapitations of everyone at the Capitol, but so many lives and families have been destroyed. (I’m not saying that’s a bad thing - they get what they get). When some key figures make the headlines, it’s easy to lose sight of numbers who ****ed themselves. Two year sentences may seem light, but those are long enough for financial ruin, foreclosures, job loss, etc.

I’ve gone through a little over half of it. Do you know how many people have been sentenced to three years or longer?

• Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, China said:

Why is the sentencing hearing 4 months from now?  Am I correct in assuming he is getting the unusual deference of not being held in jail until sentencing, the same as Bannon?

Yeah what the hell is that about.  I get weeks or even a month. But 4 months?!

conveniently letting him enjoy all the family holidays between now and then? Doesn’t seem like something most people get. 

Virginia man accused of restraining Officer Fanone during Jan. 6 assault

A Virginia man was arrested Tuesday on felony charges for allegedly helping to restrain former DC Police Officer Mike Fanone while he was being assaulted at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Lewis Wayne Snoots, 59, of Louisa, Virginia, made his initial appearance Tuesday in the Eastern District of Virginia. He faces felony charges of assaulting, resisting or impeding police and civil disorder as well as other misdemeanor counts.

According to charging documents unsealed this week, Snoots can be seen in footage joining the mob that tried to force its way past a line of police defending the Lower West Terrace Tunnel. The tunnel was the sight of some of the most intense and prolonged violence aimed at police on Jan. 6. Investigators say Snoots can be seen adding his body weight to the effort of another rioter, Federico Klein, who was pressing against officers with a U.S. Capitol Police riot shield. Klein was convicted in July of eight felony counts, including six counts of assaulting, resisting or impeding police.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb up 1

Munchel and his mother, Lisa Marie Eisenhart, 59, were seen in photos and videos wearing tactical gear and carrying plastic zip tie-style handcuffs that were allegedly stolen from a closet in the Capitol building on Jan. 6. 

Munchel's mother was also sentenced Friday, to 30 months in prison.

• Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

FFS, can we stop this bs already? How can folks believe the orange twits bs?!? My God,  are there this many dumbasses on this rock?!?

I seriously can't believe this many people believe that this assclown is the savior of this country. Moreover,  how the **** does these so-called politicians follow this idiot into oblivion and shout out how great he is?!?

This ****face is following the hitler playbook and getting folks to follow him in step. 

I've had enough of watching this bs and the GOP playing along with this crap. I've just simply had enough. When did we get this ****ing stupid to follow failed reality "star" TV personality that we'll fall for every bs lie that he spews to the point we'll forgo the very rights that every American is given. 

Do we sit back and watch them take away our rights, women's rights,  human rights to be who they want to be, etc? Or do we usher in the next German richt?!?

Sad that this is our country now. But yet, here we are.

Do away with these mofher****ers.

HTTR!

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

On 9/11/2023 at 3:41 PM, skinsfan4128 said:

FFS, can we stop this bs already? How can folks believe the orange twits bs?!? My God,  are there this many dumbasses on this rock?!?

I seriously can't believe this many people believe that this assclown is the savior of this country. Moreover,  how the **** does these so-called politicians follow this idiot into oblivion and shout out how great he is?!?

This ****face is following the hitler playbook and getting folks to follow him in step. 

I've had enough of watching this bs and the GOP playing along with this crap. I've just simply had enough. When did we get this ****ing stupid to follow failed reality "star" TV personality that we'll fall for every bs lie that he spews to the point we'll forgo the very rights that every American is given. 

Do we sit back and watch them take away our rights, women's rights,  human rights to be who they want to be, etc? Or do we usher in the next German richt?!?

Sad that this is our country now. But yet, here we are.

Do away with these mofher****ers.

HTTR!

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2