Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

One of the more underreported stories is how many times the Donald violated the Presidential Records Act. An act that was created to keep Nixon from destroying the tapes.

If there's no enforcement of the law, why have the law in the first place?  Charge the ****er, drag him to court, and try him for it.

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

One of the more underreported stories is how many times the Donald violated the Presidential Records Act. An act that was created to keep Nixon from destroying the tapes.

Im certain that the Party of "we want more emails" will be all over it. 

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

star-wars-almost-there.gif

• Like 4

Oh boy,,, NOW something will FINALLY happen to Donald Trump and his enablers as a result of all these CLEAR violations of the law!

Hahahh..    sometimes I just KILL myself with my ability to say absurd things that will NEVER EVER EVER ****ING HAPPEN TO THIS FAT ****ING TRAITOROUS CRIMINAL.

No seriously. Nothing will happen. AGAIN.

NOTHING AT ALL.

AGAIN.

~HANG him

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, Bang said:

That's what spies do.

Frankly, i am surprised the National Archives were able to actually retrieve them. Are they sure everything taken is still in there?

~Hang him

It's also what politicians do.  

They ignore security rules.  They think they're above that.  

Most of them don't have evil intent behind it.  Trump almost certainly does.  But let's keep perspective.  

40 minutes ago, Larry said:

Most of them don't have evil intent behind it.  Trump almost certainly does.  But let's keep perspective.  

My perspective is that all people here obey the laws. 

If not, they are criminals, politicians or not. They don't deserve a pass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just another day where we see clear indications that Trump likely blatantly broke the law.

I still am pessimistic that anything at all will ever happen to him. Even if he's indicted if a single MAGA is on the jury they'll refuse to vote for conviction, no matter how ironclad the evidence is.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

He is a spy, or at the least an asset of a hostile foreign government who's almost every action benefitted known bad actors / belligerent states, and damaged our own.
Other politicians may do some shady things, but i've never seen a more overt example of a traitor in elected office, much less the fact he was President. (The others, Dana Rohrbacher, etc. are or were part of the same cabal.)
Even Nixon's crimes were to benefit himself, but he knew the line and as bad as he was, i never could question his allegiance.

For Trump, at least with me there is no benefit of the doubt left to give.  I think I may have said "Toldya" in the Rooskie thread 200 times since his election. And i only said it when new info came out that shed more light on it, and my initial post in that thread under whatever it was before it changed to that was proven correct again and again and again.

That said, i'd like to know what was in the box. Likely something compromising and incriminating. Any bets?

A snake is a snake.

~Bang his skull with a hammer

Edited by Bang
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I just have no energy left to get worked up about how trump is about to be held accountable, soon. 

been watching this for years now and its produced nothing tangible. As time passes his support grows and other people become blamed for it all (look at how polls changed about who’s responsible for 1/6)

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Bang said:

Oh boy,,, NOW something will FINALLY happen to Donald Trump and his enablers as a result of all these CLEAR violations of the law!

Hahahh..    sometimes I just KILL myself with my ability to say absurd things that will NEVER EVER EVER ****ING HAPPEN TO THIS FAT ****ING TRAITOROUS CRIMINAL.

No seriously. Nothing will happen. AGAIN.

NOTHING AT ALL.

AGAIN.

~HANG him

Here's another way to put it:

The one that galled me the most - out of so SO many - may have been Helsinki when, with the whole world watching, he literally took the word of Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence officials.  

And the GOP deflected, went silent, or hid.  Shameful cowards all.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Sasse: January 6 Was ‘Shameful Mob Violence,’ Not ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’

Nebraska GOP senator Ben Sasse issued a brief statement in response to the censure: “January 6th was not ‘legitimate political discourse’ and I’ll say it again: It was shameful mob violence to disrupt a constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress to affirm the peaceful transfer of power.” 

Following Sasse’s statement, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee sent me this statement from RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel: 

“Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger crossed a line. They chose to join Nancy Pelosi in a Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in legitimate political discourse that had nothing to do with violence at the Capitol. That’s why Republican National Committee members and myself overwhelmingly support this resolution.”

To justify McDaniel’s claim that the January 6 committee is engaging in “persecution of ordinary citizens who engaged in political discourse that had nothing to do with violence at the Capitol,” the RNC spokesman sent me this Federalist article titled “Only 10 Percent Of J6 Committee Subpoenas Relate To The Capitol Riot.” 

Click on the link for the full article