Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Shouldn't we all be irritated by how long it's taking to prosecute all the insurrectionists, though? lol...They should have all been locked up 2 years ago!!!

Even more irritating is that they waited 2 years to even start prosecuting the higher ups like Trump et al.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, China said:

Even more irritating is that they waited 2 years to even start prosecuting the higher ups like Trump et al.

For some reason I envisioned a scenario of DOJ agents talking to Garland in the break room lol...

Agent: "Should we go ahead and prosecute Trump now, boss?"

Garland (mouth full of food): "Eh....let's wait. I want to finish my sandwich."

Agent: "Ok, soooo....after you finish your sandwich, then?"

Garland (shrugging): "Eh...ask me again next week."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Shouldn't we all be irritated by how long it's taking to prosecute all the insurrectionists, though? lol...They should have all been locked up 2 years ago!!!

2 hours ago, China said:

Fwiw, I'd rather the charges stick and see actual jail time for these morons than rush the entire process. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw iw, I'd rather the charges stick and see actual jail time for these morons than rush the entire process. 

I'm not wanting them to rush the process, I'm just pissed that (as it has been reported) Garland didn't initially investtigate Trump et al, until after the Congressional report and felt his hand was forced, apparently thinking going after Trump would seem too political (ironically making a political decision in doing so, rather than a legal one).

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

43 minutes ago, China said:

I'm not wanting them to rush the process, I'm just pissed that (as it has been reported) Garland didn't initially investtigate Trump et al, until after the Congressional report and felt his hand was forced, apparently thinking going after Trump would seem too political (ironically making a political decision in doing so, rather than a legal one).

What have i been saying?
Historically, good does not act against evil until it is either too late, or almost too late.

Good expects evil to adhere to some of the standards that make good GOOD, and when it doesn't, they fall back on those standards that the enemy does not recognize in the slightest, except to use it against the good intentions that gave it life to begin with.

As is obvious, the fear of whatever political "appearance", or "optics' or whatever made up bull**** that the enemy could not care less about is a weapon used against anyone with any scruples, self reflection or sense of right.

And it's beyond time these ****ing ******* learn from history and figure it out.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Organizers of Jan. 6 rally withheld information that would have changed security plans, says government report

The organizers of the rally that preceded the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S Capitol actively concealed information from the National Park Service that would have materially changed the security plans at the event, according to a new report from the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Interior Department.

The 45-page report, issued nearly three years after the Jan. 6 attack, focused primarily on the preparations for the "Save America'' rally by members of the National Park Service and U.S. Park Police, which fall under the Interior Department.

"This report adds important information and context to the historical record of the events leading up to and occurring on that day," DOI Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt said in a statement to ABC News.

Focusing on the Interior Department's actions leading up to and including the day of the Capitol attack, the report found that U.S. Park Police followed all relevant policies on Jan. 6, while identifying failures by both the National Park Service and event organizers.

"We found no evidence that the USPP failed to exercise its law enforcement responsibilities in accordance with policy on January 6 at both the Ellipse and the U.S. Capitol," the report said.

The report found that the National Park Service failed to review safety documents, inspect the site of the event, or notify the public about banned items at the Ellipse, while officials with Women for America First, which helped organize the rally, withheld information about then-President Donald Trump's attendance at the event and the planned march to the Capitol.

Click on the link for the full artice

• Thumb down 2

Jan. 6 rioters the far right claimed were antifa keep getting unmasked as Trump supporters

In nearly three years since a mob of Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in an effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election, far-right figures have made a claim that flies in the face of reality: That the Jan. 6 attack was actually driven by far-left antifa activists dressed up like Trump supporters, or by federal agents dressed up like Trump supporters, or by some combination thereof.

The only trouble with the conspiracy? The feds keep arresting these supposedly far-left agitators, and the rioters' own social media posts and FBI affidavits show they're just Trump supporters.

"Suspected ANTIFA trying to break windows at the Capitol," wrote one Jan. 6 participant on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, in recent weeks, posting an old video that showed two black-clad men smashing at a window near the lower west tunnel, where some of the worst violence took place on Jan. 6.

This allegation wasn't entirely new. Video of the same two men had been circulated before, with claims that the black-clad duo were left-wing agitators. The rumors about the two men and other secret undercover antifa operatives began spreading on Jan. 6 itself, and were boosted by figures like Rep. Matt Gaetz. Some of the misinformation appears to have originated because other Jan. 6 participants who charged up the inauguration platform themselves appeared to believe that anyone wearing black — or anyone who would smash windows — were de facto members of antifa and couldn't possibly be Trump supporters.

"Boo, antifa!" one Trump supporter yelled in a video showing the two men trying to break the windows. "No antifa! No antifa! No antifa! Antifa are breaking the windows!"

In fact, the two men were not antifa. They were Trump supporters.

One of the men was arrested just last month: William Lewis, a 57-year-old from Illinois who was charged with felony counts of assaulting officers and civil disorder.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

Supreme Court declines to fast-track Trump immunity dispute https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-supreme-court-immunity-jack-smith-prosecution/

The decision is a blow to Smith and his team of prosecutors, who have pushed the courts to move quickly to hold trials in the Washington case and the second prosecution in Florida before the presidential election swings into full gear. Trump's attorneys, meanwhile, have urged the courts to delay the trials until after the election.