Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I used to feel sorry for Roy Epps.  He was unfairly targeted and lost his business over a lie.  But now I realize he is part of the group that ruined his life. He is being devoured by his own people.  You get in bed with snakes, you show up at the Capital because you are a moron who believed lies, and this can happen. Screw you Roy Epps, you made your own bed.  

18 hours ago, China said:

Capitol rioter who attacked AP photographer and police officers is sentenced to 5 years in prison

A man who attacked an Associated Press photographer and threw a flagpole and smoke grenade at police officers guarding the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was sentenced on Friday to five years in prison.

Rodney Milstreed, 56, of Finksburg, Maryland, “prepared himself for battle” on Jan. 6 by injecting steroids and arming himself with a four-foot wooden club disguised as a flagpole, prosecutors said.

“He began taking steroids in the weeks leading up to January 6, so that he would be ‘jacked’ and ready because, he said, someone needed to ‘hang for treason’ and the battle might come down to hand-to-hand combat,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Click on the link for the full article

I came here to post this but you beat me to it. I live in Carroll County so this got coverage up here. I enjoyed getting on the local Facebook page and responding to threads saying things like Prayers for Rodney Milstreed and fired away. Good times.  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

42 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

came here to post this but you beat me to it. I live in Carroll County so this got coverage up here. I enjoyed getting on the local Facebook page and responding to threads saying things like Prayers for Rodney Milstreed and fired away. Good times.  

Buzzette's family live out in Taneytown.  It's like a different world out there.

On 9/25/2023 at 7:40 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

That's how it was when we moved to Missouri.  Boy was that a mistake.

I would never let politics determine where I live.  I laughed when it was Obama.  Once the F Biden flags showed up on the back of my neighbor's truck the day after the election I kind of laughed.  That's all I can do, laugh at them.  If anyone has been on Int 70 east between Mt Airy and the Ellicott City exit you will see a farmer has a forklift with ultra conservative messages that he spends a lot of money changing out.  I laugh at him too.,  

3 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I would never let politics determine where I live.  I laughed when it was Obama.  Once the F Biden flags showed up on the back of my neighbor's truck the day after the election I kind of laughed.  That's all I can do, laugh at them.  If anyone has been on Int 70 east between Mt Airy and the Ellicott City exit you will see a farmer has a forklift with ultra conservative messages that he spends a lot of money changing out.  I laugh at him too.,  

They literally had MAGA golf cart parades most weekends.  We thought we could just keep our head down.  But it was too much.

• Like 2

My sister lives in a very nice Dallas suburb-- Tony Romo lives in the subdivision across the pond from them.  There are a nonzero number of houses in her neighborhood with, "Joe and the Ho have to go" signs up in the front yard. 

(No word on whether Tony Romo's house is one of them)

The sad part is that they think they're trolling us while we're mostly sad for them.  They've let election politics become they're entire identity and are actively recessing themselves from all the things that actually make America great.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 3

1 hour ago, balki1867 said:

My sister lives in a very nice Dallas suburb-- Tony Romo lives in the subdivision across the pond from them.  There are a nonzero number of houses in her neighborhood with, "Joe and the Ho have to go" signs up in the front yard. 

(No word on whether Tony Romo's house is one of them)

The sad part is that they think they're trolling us while we're mostly sad for them.  They've let election politics become they're entire identity and are actively recessing themselves from all the things that actually make America great.

Wait, they are portraying Dr. Jill Biden as a “ho”? That’s rich. Was she the one who used to pose in nudie magazines?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Wait, they are portraying Dr. Jill Biden as a “ho”? That’s rich. Was she the one who used to pose in nudie magazines?

No, that's their knock on Kamala. Because she dated Willie Horton in the early 90s. But yeah, crickets when it comes to Melange from them.

Edited by The Evil Genius

Those proud boys 🌈 are all holed up in the same prison? So they can discuss and plan what they are going to get into when they get out?

I’m not sure if that’s how that facility works. I honestly don’t know how any prison facility works other than what is seen on documentaries. I hope I never find out first hand one day. But who knows? My desire for everyone to leave everyone else alone and live their damn lives the way they see fit might get me in trouble sometime. 

Proud Boy who disappeared ahead of his Jan. 6 sentencing was found unconscious by agents at his home

A member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before he was supposed to be sentenced for his role in the U.S. Capitol riot was found unconscious by federal agents after he tried to “covertly return” to his home, the FBI said on Friday.

Christopher Worrell, of Naples, Florida, was taken to a hospital where he remained on Friday, according to the FBI's Tampa office. The FBI did not provide further details about his condition.

Authorities had been searching for weeks for Worrell, who had been on house arrest when he went missing last month ahead of his sentencing in Washington. Prosecutors had been seeking 14 years in prison for Worrell on convictions for assault, obstruction of Congress and other offenses.

The FBI said that agents quickly surrounded and entered Worrell's home on Thursday after he returned, found the man unconscious and “immediately provided medical attention.” Authorities say agents found night-vision goggles, $4,000 in cash, and survivalist gear in his home.

https://news.yahoo.com/proud-boys-member-disappeared-ahead-144340091.html

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Proud Boy who disappeared ahead of his Jan. 6 sentencing was found unconscious by agents at his home

A member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before he was supposed to be sentenced for his role in the U.S. Capitol riot was found unconscious by federal agents after he tried to “covertly return” to his home, the FBI said on Friday.

Christopher Worrell, of Naples, Florida, was taken to a hospital where he remained on Friday, according to the FBI's Tampa office. The FBI did not provide further details about his condition.

Authorities had been searching for weeks for Worrell, who had been on house arrest when he went missing last month ahead of his sentencing in Washington. Prosecutors had been seeking 14 years in prison for Worrell on convictions for assault, obstruction of Congress and other offenses.

The FBI said that agents quickly surrounded and entered Worrell's home on Thursday after he returned, found the man unconscious and “immediately provided medical attention.” Authorities say agents found night-vision goggles, $4,000 in cash, and survivalist gear in his home.

https://news.yahoo.com/proud-boys-member-disappeared-ahead-144340091.html

Well this is interesting.