Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Nancy has stood tall against Trump at every turn.  

wEJm1M0.jpg

i don’t think Trump and Pelosi ever spoke to each other after Nancy set him straight for insulting her.  They tried to criticize her for this image, and she made it her banner on Twitter.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Every Dem lawmaker from local to national, better have security. The right wing/TrumpMaga terrorist will be looking to go after them and any GOPer that doesn’t give fealty to Trump. Their families also are targets.  

We are entering a new era if political violence. Mainly from the right but there may be some from left also.

Blood is going to be shed. There will several attempts against Biden and Harris.

This will be something Biden will have to confront. 

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Every Dem lawmaker from local to national, better have security. The right wing/TrumpMaga terrorist will be looking to go after them and any GOPer that doesn’t give fealty to Trump. There families also are targets.  

We are entering a new era if political violence. Mainly from the right but there may be some from left also.

Blood is going to be shed. There will several attempts against Biden and Harris.

This will be something Biden will have to confront. 

If a black president could survive for 8 years I have confidence in president Biden's chances. I agree that others wilp have to up their security though. 

• Like 3

It is pretty obvious that there was inside help. Doesn't mean that most or even many were in on it, but the right few in the right places can stifle a response.

And here's Boebert leading a recon tour on the 5th, note the hand signals

ErqWYNkVkAIgscV.jpg.15f53fdc48f4fc4342bc4be975486c22.jpg

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

It is pretty obvious that there was inside help. Doesn't mean that most or even many were in on it, but the right few in the right places can stifle a response.

She really never ceases to be despicable.  There's no doubt in my mind she knows more than she's telling.  And was also, at minimum, sympathetic to the insurrectionists.  

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Boebert: Lead majorette of the small penis parade. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Nancy has stood tall against Trump at every turn.  

wEJm1M0.jpg

i don’t think Trump and Pelosi ever spoke to each other after Nancy set him straight for insulting her.  They tried to criticize her for this image, and she made it her banner on Twitter.  

What a great picture as the guys on Trump's side bow their heads. LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1