Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Destino said:

If that were true it would be a reason to fight in the streets.  That’s the problem.  You can’t tell people that they have every reason in the world to fight, and then tack on a little disclaimer at the end instructing them to remain peaceful.  

Yet it works. It works because for it to not work you have to pay attention to all of it. You really do. 

ive had multiple conversations with multiple people, all of reasonable/above average intelligence, that watch trumps speech and say various forms of “but he didn’t tell them to break into the Capitol, he didn’t tell them take hostages or execute people”, and are dubious that he’s guilty of exactly what guilty of. 

because they are not political junkies. They are not like us. This isn’t the latest thing in a series of things that have gone on for months. To them it’s one speech. And hey, he did say be peaceful at one point!

Now someone like me can break through that with these people. It takes 30-60 minutes. But with a cell phone and an internet connections I can easily layout the case if the person is willing to afford me the opportunity. I have a relationship with these people that has an established trust as part of it. 

but politicians in speaking on the floor don’t have those tools at their disposal. And them, and the media, don’t have those relationships and they aren’t speaking directly to these people (even if they try they’re not in a one on one conversation, and that matters)

it’s a trying time with all of this. And far right lunatics are not the only hurdle here. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Stuff like this is why these lunatics see their fellow Americans as "the enemy" instead of people you simply disagree with. It might be time to put additional regulations on these promos, that was pretty damn shocking to me.

Hypocrite:

Amazed at some of the posts by Trump supporters I've seen who feel back-stabbed by Trump after releasing the latest video.  These people are openly admitting they stormed the capital because they believed that is what he wanted them to do and now they are confused by him saying the "yadda yadda, you aren't my supporter if you are for violence"   These people not knowing that Trump is for Trump, and only for Trump.  The second he thought he might possibly be in actual trouble for any of this he of course was going to roll over on everyone, including his own supporters.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The FBI Is Using Baked Alaska's Livestream to Track Down Capitol Hill Rioters

In a massive self-own, the FBI is using the far-right media personality's livestream to track down Capitol Hill rioters.

The riots at Capitol Hill were streamed live across the internet. Far-right personality Tim Gionet, known as Baked Alaska, was there and streamed the riot for an hour, starting outside of the capitol before moving inside the building and interviewing participants. “Happy, happy day,” Gionet said at the beginning of his stream while police sirens wailed in the background. Now, the FBI is using footage from his livestream to track down Capitol Hill rioters in a self-own for the ages.

The FBI has put out several calls for help from the public as it continues to prosecute the Capitol Hill rioters, including a call for information about the well-known conspiracy theorist Jacob Chansley, also known as Jake Angeli and the QAnon Shaman. This latest call includes 10 photographs with at least two, photograph 74 and 76, pulled from Gionet’s livestream. This connection was first identified by Bloomberg technology’s William Turton.

Gionet is a former Buzzfeed employee turned far-right media personality. Gionet has been kicked off most major social media platforms for various offenses, including getting banned from Uber for expressing white supremacist views. On January 6, he streamed the Capitol riots onDLive, an alternative to Twitch, from which he was also banned. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1