Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Amazon hits back at Parler's antitrust lawsuit with extensive examples of its violent content, including death threats against politicians, tech CEOs, and BLM supporters

Amazon responded on Tuesday to a lawsuit in which Parler accused the tech giant of violating antitrust law.

In its response, Amazon accused Parler of violating its contract by refusing to remove more than 100 examples of violent content, including death threats against prominent Democrats, Republicans, and tech executives as well as supporters of Black Lives Matter.

Amazon also cited Section 230 as part of its defense against Parler's claims that Amazon conspired with Twitter to hurt Parler's business by kicking it off AWS.

Major tech companies including Apple and Google cut ties with Parler in the past week as it became clear that far-right insurrectionists used the social-media platform to organize before the US Capitol riot.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Which thread is this being discussed because I think it's an interesting topic

This topic does not currently have it's own thread.  Therefore you could start one to discuss voting rights/reform.  Or you could probably slide it into the BIden/Harris Policy and Agenda thread:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

A Proud Boy in Disguise Helped Lead the Insurrection at the Capitol

The man with long hair in the nondescript grey coat smashed the glass protecting the west side of the U.S. Capitol with just three jabs of a riot shield.  

As the glass fell from the window, a small crowd, many in MAGA hats and tactical gear, shouted “GO, GO, GO!” and clambered one by one into the seat of American government, one of the first breaches of the building’s inner sanctum by violent actors since the 1800s. 

Those swings of a riot shield were pivotal in the attempted insurrection that occurred on January 6 in Washington, D.C. The rioters who streamed inside proceeded to unlock doors, opening up the building for other insurrectionists hungry for chaos.

Now, after extensively reviewing open-source videos, VICE News can report that the man who broke the window is a member of the Proud Boys, a far-right street-fighting gang linked to several recent acts of violence in D.C., who uses the alias “Spazzo.” 

1610506053643-proud-boys-spazzo.jpeg?cro

(Gavin McInnes was a co-founder of VICE. He left the company in 2008 and has had no involvement since then. He later founded the Proud Boys in 2016.)

48 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Which thread is this being discussed because I think it's an interesting topic

I'm too lazy to make one, people just want to keep this thread very focused in nature not discussion, I have learned the hard way. To be honest zi hadn't closely been following what happened at the capital and suspected nationwide until 2 days ago I was so busy with work. 

I'll gladly join you in discussion at some point in a diff thread right now I'm getting more and more disgusted with this group of "revolutionaries" and Trump. He crossed a very severe line imho, lost all respectability and should lose his rights. Even now he has made veiled threats of future violence. He has gone from a narcissistic prick to a full on out of his mind dangerous megalomaniac 

3 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Why would they announce where he’ll be on the 19th given the current temperature of the area? I think a little more Caution might be in order. But idk, I also think in worst case scenarios, maybe it’s just me.

That's a fair point. 

I will note that the streets around the White House already closed and fenced off.  There's a several block area, bordered by

• K Street NW
  • 14th Street NW
  • Constitution Avenue NW
  • 19th Street NW

that are no-go zones.  That area includes the Blair House, which is right across from the White House.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anybody hearing any chatter about trump using the upcoming riots to declare martial law? I'm hearing some chatter from retired military guys around here. I cannot see it working as I don't think the military would pay any attention to him at this point, and how would he do it, he has no way to really communicate with us anymore. 😃

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

We need a thread where we post theories about where Predicto's been for two years.

I've been making sure that I kept my employment.  Educating you ladies and gentlemen had almost become a full time job, and I had to quit cold turkey in order to keep my posting under control and get my work done.  I had tried half measures before and they never worked.

7 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

My guess is he's been following the Silver Bullet Band around the country Deadhead-style.

oh and **** you  :laugh:

Edited by Predicto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Predicto said:

I've been making sure that I kept my employment.  Educating you ladies and gentlemen had almost become a full time job, and I had to quit cold turkey in order to keep my posting under control and get my work done.  I had tried half measures before and they never worked.

Well now you’ll have to spend time time putting @PleaseBlitzback in his box. 

things got a little out of control in your absence as he made a run for resident ES lawyer that likes to tell you he’s a lawyer and has tons of money and spends it on captain and cokes after work 

got weird but overall we’ve done a decent job tolerating it. 

(in all seriousness it’s good to see you again and I hope you are and have been well)

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8