Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2021

Cooked Crack

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I do this to every one texting about Youngkin. Just expletive laced paragraphs giving them the business . 

It’s therapeutic 

The one last night was from a Jewish Democrat Council and I assumed that they assumed that I was going to vote for McAuliffe because of my last name (very Jewish, even though I was raised Episcopalian).  Straight up, I found it insulting and told them as much...making assumptions about voting patterns based on last names, ethnicities, etc, is obnoxious, IMO.  

So I told her that I had planned on voting for him until I received her text message and that I had changed my mind and voting for Youngkin instead. :) (even though that was a lie).

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Whenever I see Obama give a stump speech... all I think is... can I vote for this guy again?

40 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Blame the gop. The are the ones who pushed the presidential limit after FDR won 4 times.

Run Michelle. (Wink wink). 

Although, if you want a POTUS who can manage a crowd or a speech?  I'd point at Mayor Pete. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

Run Michelle. (Wink wink). 

Although, if you want a POTUS who can manage a crowd or a speech?  I'd point at Mayor Pete. 

Why I wanted a Warren/Buttigieg ticket.  She's got the plan, he can sell it.  

Would've been savage...do you think she'd put up with this Munchkin/Sinematic bull**** for one second?  Just my pennies, but I don't. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d say there’s at least a 50% chance this is Dem psy-ops…and that’s pretty amusing to me.

Not a Dem psy-ops but apparently Lincoln project.  Nailed it, almost.

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/mcauliffe-staffers-erroneously-suggest-paid-actors-dressed-as-radicals-are-youngkins

“The fiercely anti-Trump Lincoln Project has admitted they organized a faux "Unite the Right" style demonstration at a rally for Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin just days before Virginia's hotly contested gubernatorial election. Staffers for Virginia's Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe asserted on social media that the performance was emblematic of Youngkin supporters.”

more at link

Edited by stoshuaj

4 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

“The fiercely anti-Trump Lincoln Project has admitted they organized a faux "Unite the Right" style demonstration at a rally for Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin just days before Virginia's hotly contested gubernatorial election.

Thus making the Trumper's never ending claims of being the victims of false flag operations, now contain trace elements of truth. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Why I wanted a Warren/Buttigieg ticket.  She's got the plan, he can sell it.  

Would've been savage...do you think she'd put up with this Munchkin/Sinematic bull**** for one second?  Just my pennies, but I don't. 

Did you also want Donald Trump to win again? You think liz warren could have taken him down?? NO CHANCE. Although I Agree liz warren buttgieg would have been better for this country, but we have too many morons that wouldn't allow a LGBT person and a woman running the show and im a moderate conservative...

Edited by CjSuAvE22
  • Like 1

Umm...I'm not really seeing this enthusiam from the right. I mean, I'm seeing more signs (always in a cluster in a single yard), the right wingers seem angry (as usual), but none of them seem concerned with voting. I know the conservatives prefer to vote on election day, but all of the ones I've talked to haven't voted and don't plan to vote.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Here we go 

Thats one of the more biased articles I've read, but I wish I could hear more about this. I heard about it a while ago, but it never popped up again until now. I wonder if this right wing author is trying to setup a "See!? They magically found votes and stole the election!". Why is DeJoy still in charge of all of this?

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Here we go 

Couldn’t even read the article because it has a poll at the top asking if Juneteenth should relaxed July 4th. 

And I was like huh who’s even suggested that

of course right wing bs news outlets craft these dumb polls to ask a question, no one else is asking, simply to rile up their audience 

conservatives are played so hard.

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

Couldn’t even read the article because it has a poll at the top asking if Juneteenth should relaxed July 4th. 

And I was like huh who’s even suggested that

of course right wing bs news outlets craft these dumb polls to ask a question, no one else is asking, simply to rile up their audience 

Right? Click on the guy's name, see the kind of stuff that he wrote.

This might make you feel better.

What does the early voting data tell us?

Virginia does not register voters by party, but VPAP’s analysis shows an early voting breakdown by congressional district.

Six of the eight congressional districts reporting 100,000 early voters are held by Democratic representatives, including the 10th Congressional District in northern Virginia that leads the state in early voter turnout with nearly 145,000, according to VPAP.

The 9th Congressional District in southwest Virginia, a GOP stronghold represented by Republican Rep. Morgan Griffith, has reported the lowest early voter turnout.

36 minutes ago, tshile said:

Ask John McCain's half black love child.  

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

its because they don’t want to broadcast trump campaigning for Youngkin to independents but they want maga losers to know their boy wants them to vote Youngkin

Yep.  They want to tell Trump supporters that Trump supports Youngkin.  But not tell anybody else that.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Alternative take on trumps tele-Rally or whatever they’re calling it (and it’s not my take heard it from someone else and thought it was good):

trump can’t afford to be attached to the Virginia race and youngkin lose. 

so this was the most he was willing to fo

i bet it’s a prerecorded thing and that’s why they won’t let anyone in. 

it’s typical Trump. Hedging so he can take credit if it works and wash his hands of it if it doesn’t. 

Edited by tshile

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

it’s typical Trump. Hedging so he can take credit if it works and wash his hands of it if it doesn’t. 

Only if you assume that he's limited to only say things that have an element of truth in them.