Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2021

Cooked Crack

@CjSuAvE22 "Mcaulife saying parents shouldn't be involved in what is being taught in schools is stupid"

If he said that it's poorly phrased as people can take the wrong tone from it, but stealing from George Carlin ... do you know how dumb the average American parent is? And remember that half are dumber than that.

If parents don't like what professional educators are using for the curriculum they can home school their kids. The ****wit parent on my neighboring street with his rolling coal pickup truck should NEVER be involved in what is being taught in schools. That would be beyond stupid.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Parents are stupid. 

based on general data they are likely to suck at multiple things, although not necessarily all of them:

finance

health (including healthy eating)

math

science

education

internet/computers

i mean, listening to fall out from that comment, I’m just so shocked at how god damned smart parents apparently are. They know what’s best, all the time, for their children. Who knew. Especially after watching these anti-mask and anti-vax idiots. Or the CRT idiots that can’t even tell you what CRT is - just that they’re angry about it. Or the people against common core - cause they can’t even figure it out themselves. 

I mean… here I figure parents just fit right in with the general idea that 80% of the people out there are breathtakingly stupid. 

I didn’t realize becoming a parent fixed that for you. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Parents are stupid. 

health (including healthy eating)

And it's far beyond anything complex like nutrition. When we coached track we would see a kid walking into the stadium minutes before he was due to start warming up for his mile race finishing off a Big Mac and large milkshake. The parents would say "he was hungry and we didn't know what else to get him".

Just about ANYTHING other than what you chose you ****ing morons.

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Plus the loudest most aggressive parents tend to be the dumbest, most unqualified to teach anybody anything.  This is how some states ended up with intelligent design being taught in science class. 

Sometimes it is the educated ... the lawyers are the most opinionated on science, and the engineers most opinionated on morality.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

And it's far beyond anything complex like nutrition

When I was in scouts we, on multiple occasions, had kids dropped off for a weekend or week long camping trip in December/January/February without a coat

one kid was dropped off for a ski trip. With no coat. 

• Sad 1

Watching Terry’s ads tonight. Heavy on the Capitol insurrection. And I like it. It brings back what is really going on. What’s important.

my vote is decided but I liked the push to remind people what happened that day, why, and who’s who. 

53 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Virginia has an excellent public school system.  Ranked anywhere from 4-12 in the country.  So these Youngkin people want to **** it up?

Fleece Vest Guy is also promising the largest tax cut in history, which definitely won't affect the quality of education throughout the state. 

• Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Fleece Vest Guy is also promising the largest tax cut in history, which definitely won't affect the quality of education throughout the state. 

So, the best he can do for me is reduce my state income tax from 5% to 0%.  But then I can watch my real estate value drop 30-40%.  Sign me up.

And please stop calling him fleece vest guy.  That’s my look.  I already had to stop buying New Balance.  I’ve compromised enough.

Edited by Ball Security
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Anyone else enjoy ****ing with the volunteers who are sending text messages asking if they can count on your vote?  I put one on blast last night, totally made my night.

I do this to every one texting about Youngkin. Just expletive laced paragraphs giving them the business . 

It’s therapeutic