Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

19 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

He's only started two games, so he's only had two chances to win a game...might not be the best barometer for sewing doubt. Troy Aiman lost his first 11 games lol...(and no, not saying Heinicke is the equivalent of Aikman...come on, now). We're essentially asking "Did he win his first two games? No? Then don't expect much." We all know that's far from the best way to gage a QB. The injury issue is legit, though.

Oh dude, come on. Heinecke is not Troy Aikman. How can you even make that comparison. j/k

I hear ya. On my end, just trying ti set expectations in check. He could turn out to be Kurt Warner or, we could pretty much lose every game at this point.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dyst said:

Oh dude, come on. Heinecke is not Troy Aikman. How can you even make that comparison. j/k

I hear ya. On my end, just trying ti set expectations in check. He could turn out to be Kurt Warner or, we could pretty much lose every game at this point.

lol @ the bolded part 😂...

i-may-have-deserved-that.jpg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

This...is kind of a knock on Fitzpatrick, no?

Not necessarily. He could start on any "other" team. Fitzpatrick isn't on any other team. He's on this one. So technically, Chase could be saying that Heinicke couldn't start over Fitzpatrick.

85e.jpg

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 1

I feel like Chase's quote is being analyzed as if it's a differential equation when it was just basic addition. His meaning seems pretty clear: he thinks Heinicke is a good QB and could start for any team in the NFL.

I highly doubt Chase went out of his way to lay some sort of subtle double meaning dig at Fitz for no discernible reason whatsoever.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I feel like Chase's quote is being analyzed as if it's a differential equation when it was just basic addition. His meaning seems pretty clear: he thinks Heinicke is a good QB and could start for any team in the NFL.

I'm wondering what we could get if we put him on the market. Perhaps get Mahomes and Brady in a rare 3 way trade. We get Brady, Mahomes and 2 1st rounders and KC and TB can have TH on alternating weekends.  Starting QBs arent cheap.. suckas

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

This...is kind of a knock on Fitzpatrick, no?

I watched the conference I didn't take it that way.  Players seem to love Fitz, he was made captain.  He only had 8 drop backs, was pressured on 5 of them.   I doubt the players have much of a thought about him yet as a QB as to the regular season.

But I swear that while I was watching him say that, I saw Chase making an international secret signal with his left pinky finger where he flexed it 33.6 degrees and moved it downwind at a 12.3 degree angle against the azimuth of Jupiter's 2nd moon and as we all know that means "I hate Ryan Fitzpatrick and I love Taylor Heinicke"

It's incredibly clear. How can you cretins not see this? It's obvious that Fitz had blackmailed all of the players to pretend to love him. He probably also threatened to put flouride in their gatorade and make chemtrails over their houses.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Yeah man. You got me. You win.

5mywsv.jpg

This is a perfect example why @mistertim cannot be taken seriously.  That pic was taken before I got on a strict diet of pork rinds and superbeets and is a dishonest representation of the real me.  I'm at least up to 160 pounds now!  And I have a curly chest hair which I am sure is one of many more to come.  Boom! Roasted!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

But I swear that while I was watching him say that, I saw Chase making an international secret signal with his left pinky finger where he flexed it 33.6 degrees and moved it downwind at a 12.3 degree angle against the azimuth of Jupiter's 2nd moon and as we all know that means "I hate Ryan Fitzpatrick and I love Taylor Heinicke"

It's incredibly clear. How can you cretins not see this? It's obvious that Fitz had blackmailed all of the players to pretend to love him. He probably also threatened to put flouride in their gatorade and make chemtrails over their houses.

Hitting the booze really hard in the afternoon, I see. 

1 minute ago, ThomasRoane said:

This is a perfect example why @mistertim cannot be taken seriously.  That pic was taken before I got on a strict diet of pork rinds and superbeets and is a dishonest representation of the real me.  I'm at least up to 160 pounds now!  And I have a curly chest hair which I am sure is one of many more to come.  Boom! Roasted!

We know that picture isn't you. It's Ryan Fitzpatrick when he was still in college. It was a phase.

Just now, zskins said:

Hitting the booze really hard in the afternoon, I see. 

You mock him, but tell me: Did you see Chase Young reaching down to pull Fitzpatrick up whenever he was shoved to the ground on offense? No? Of course not. It's not because Chase Young doesn't play on offense. It's because Chase Young doesn't like Ryan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1