Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't see any way that wasn't a very serious injury.  The Bengals are snakebit.  That was reminiscent of the Carson Palmer injury that derailed his career there.  I think Burrow is going to have a long and difficult recovery ahead of him.

I don't, either. But I'm hoping it was one of those that looked a lot worse than it is even if it is still bad, if that makes sense. 

Because it looked absolutely horrendous. 

I feel bad for Burrow, but I feel that we've all been laughed at, and mocked for the past 2, going on 3 seasons for being bad. literally because of what happened to our QB position, which (with Smith) was at least providing stability. And this is several years after our own "Franchise savior" was destroyed in his inaugural season.

It's bad, but I'm not really concerned for how their fans feel. Its football. 

13 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I hate to say this but if we artificially win another game bc we took out another QB (like with Dalton) it’s gonna be bad for our future. It’s not real. 

If we win this game and Philly loses, we are half a game out. It's not great for our future, but at least our young guys have something to play for. 

Archived