Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Basketball 2020-21 - March Madness Has Arrived

PleaseBlitz

2 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I think it’s always a little knee jerk to claim a conference is underrated/overrated in a one and done environment. Oregon was lights out and Oral Roberts/Loyola can both play regardless of their seed. 

Gonna slurp some of this Sooners +15.5. Been that kinda tourney. Might as well profit from it. 😆

They were clearly overrated. It's not the issue of having 9 teams in the tournament, it's all the high seeds they got. All season was about how great the big ten was and how no other conferences were even close. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

It's so LITTTTTT here in SW Tulsa, Oral Roberts TERRITORAAAAAY!

Nah yall, really...I had to tell my neighbor who is a student there that his team won.  He responded, "Oh they

won a big game?  Well that's great."

Oral Roberts Televangelists.

Actually I know someone that went to ORU (he keeps it quiet... I wonder why?), and he said that Oral used to order the library closed during games to try to encourage student attendance, so this is apparently nothing new.

Did not realize how many "God Squads" of Christian university basketball teams were in the tourney... not even just the typical St. Bonaventure or Gonzaga.  Grand Canyon University, Abeline Christian, and even Liberty University. 

PAC-12 is making a strong showing.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Gonna slurp some of this Sooners +15.5. Been that kinda tourney. Might as well profit from it. 😆

That’s why I don’t bet on sports anymore. Bad beats 

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Max pain. 😂

that was rough.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Did not realize how many "God Squads" of Christian university basketball teams were in the tourney... not even just the typical St. Bonaventure or Gonzaga.  Grand Canyon University, Abeline Christian, and even Liberty University. 

Low academic standards and tons of cash. 😒

Liberty U for example is now competitive at Football and Basketball because of exactly that.

• Like 1